• The Report forums are closed to new reports.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reports.

Information on how to use our new Reports section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Pterinochilus lugardi

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So anyway I took this bite on the right index finger about 3 pm. I was being rather careless and she grabbed me with her front legs and palps, hoisted herself up and gave me her all. She held on for about eight seconds and then let go. No initial pain or burning besides the entrance wounds which were leaking venom. So we'll not dismiss this as a dry bite. Soon after however my entire arm was numb. In the course of six hours the numbness and delayed reaction time subsided and then muscle soreness and swelling ensued. Late on the second day after the bite I experienced cold sweats, muscle spasms and chest pains. Now four days after the bite all I experience is returned swelling and localized pain. I definitely don't have it slated to get nailed by one of these spiders again.
Jamison

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Still bugs me from time to time

Wow, potent little buggers. The site of the bite still gets extremely sore on a regular basis and swelling sometimes returns. Talk about long lasting.