• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Psykoink (Chris)

AF Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ordered a couple P.Met's they are beautiful ,everything went smooth ,arrived safely ,and transaction handled in a professional manner .Thanks again Chris ,Marcus@ AF Exotics

campj

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Five Star Seller

I recently bought eight spiders from Chris and I could not be happier. From the time I paid him communication was great. He kept in touch via PM every step of the way, and then on shipping day he called me up (surprise!) just to make sure I was ready for the package. I was really pleased with that because it eased whatever nervousness I had about the package getting here (you can't trust everyone and he only had one review to his name, so even though I felt fairly confident everything would go alright, I still had that little nagging doubt in the back of my mind until he called).

I paid for the spiders over the weekend and the package arrived today, Tuesday. All eight pokies are very healthy and a couple of them are much larger than advertised. He packed in a large styro lined box with two heat packs, a lot of rolled newspaper, and eight large deli cups... I could hurl the box Ace Ventura style and the spiders would live through it, it was that good.

Chris has some great deals on pokies right now, and if I had more money to spend I would buy them all. Do NOT hesitate to purchase from him, you won't be disappointed. :D:D:D

Jon

Little Fangs

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

Ordered MM & MF P. fasciata and 3 P. subfusca from Chris. Communication was excellent throughout the process. I asked him if he could ship on a certain day so I could be home to get them, and it worked out perfect. The T's were in great health and looked fantastic. I would do business with him anytime!:clap: Thanks Chris, it was a pleasure.

ExotiPet

Arachnopeon
Positive

POSITIVE

Cant thank Chris enough for the fantastic deal he offered us! We received a breeding trio of juvenile P. Smithi from him and they arrived in excellent packaging! He kept in touch with us through the entire purchase process and made sure we were comfortable making such a big purchase with him although he had only a couple reviews. We would definitely recommend him and would gladly do business with him again in the future.

Thanks again Chris,

Brandon & Ashley

Eldric

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Positive - 5 stars

Great communication, fast responses, obviously cares deeply for his Ts. I ordered a MM GBB from him and he threw in a freebie. The packing was superb and the heat pack was still warm. I would definately recommend him to anyone and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Great job!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

bigfatsmellycat

Arachnopeon
psykoink - excellent seller

my experience with chris was excellent - prompt communication, super packing and my pokies arrived in excellent condition :D

i definitely recommend him and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

GeckoKing

Arachnopeon
Great Spiders!

Spiders arrived packed perfectly and in excellent condition, much larger then expected! Great communication and shipped when promised. Will do business again.

Thanks
Zack

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Just got my package from Chris today and all I can say is top notch! Communication was great and packaging was perfect! He also threw in a few freebies! I recommend him to any and everyone. Thanks again! - Chad :D