Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And last.....

Kitty, the cricket catcher lol ;P

Attachments

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice animals, Psycho. What kind of substrate are the reptiles on? That looks like sand. If so, ball pythons do better in higher humidity.

Bry

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If it's the same stuff we use, it's lizard litter -- It's a lot like sand, except it's crushed...walnut? Some kind of nut.

It's digestable, so it's safer. Atleast that's what I'm told.

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah it's not exactly sand.

Plus when we got the ball she had water blisters so i'm tring to hold down humidity a little bit until she sheds and gets rid of the blisters.

I do have the baby monitors on only sand, but i'm putting 1/2 potting soil in there soon.

The skink is also on only sand, but he's messy with his water and that other stuff absorbs water and becomes kinda hard so it's easy to scoop out waste. The skinks a big digger so I want the substrate loose so he doesn't get more crabby!! He used to be soooo nice and then all of a sudden he snapped and became a big biter. I think he reached sexual maturity though.

~~~Psycho~~~

Last edited:

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love your zoo

My wife and I were in Psycho's town today and I remebered he works until 6:30ish so thought we would stay there until around 7:30. We were on our way to the mall to use the phone to see if he was around and as we were passing a petshop I noticed his car and he was just leaving so I hollered at him and he stopped and chatted for a second. We decided to go to his house and check out his critters. All I can say is that I am EXTREMELY JEALOUS!!! =D His setups are all awesome. My wife and greatly enjoyed our visit, Barbara thinks the millipede was neat and said in the future I can get one!!

Wayne H

Oh yea, thanks for the web cam!!

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that's our giant white knee.... he's probably about 1/4''

~~~Psycho~~~