psycho rosie

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
had my rosie for a few weeks now and s/he has been quite peaceful , eating her crickets and lounging around:) .
a few days ago though she began really throwing some webbing around her enclosure ( decent sized pet pal) so i figured id feed her. i threw a cricket in and she investigated it but when ever she almost caught it it would play dead , normally shed eat anyway but not this time.come nightfall , im sitting by the pc and thud , my rosie took a tumble from the top of the enclosure so i watched her to make sure she was ok and she was hyper , trying the lid , non stop curcuits of her enclosure and at one point she legged it across her pet pal , over her cork bark and thudded into the side of her enclosure and just sat there looking at me in less than a second:eek: .....got up this morning and she is pretty calm but just wondering what she was up to , is this normal or did she just get a bag on out of frustration?????

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hmmmmm dont know what rosie was on but she has been back to normal for the last few days , even moved her this morning into a new enclosure and she was nice has pie, even noticed that her abdomen was shaking when in the jar being moved , didnt know that a spider could shake when scared:? anyway she is settling in now:)