pseudo scorpions as pets

bigscarab10

Arachnopeon
sorry ima noob for posting this in the wrong sections. I know pseudoscorpions are not really scorpions but do they make good pets? I understand they eat mites and wood. has anyone had these as pets?
thank you for your time

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I've been interested in having a colony for some time but haven't gotten around to it. Yeah technically this should be posted in the Other Arachnids section but no worry here. I hope you get some good advice.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Super low maintenance pets. Keep them humid and in an enclosure with mites/springtails and you're good to go. I had a small colony in an 8 oz deli cup for a couple years before releasing them. Not really the most exciting pet, but still very interesting. Keep them with a bunch of rotted wood to hide under/for the springtails to eat and with limited ventilation.

Mpaul213

Arachnopeon
Is there anyone that is working with these guys? I would love to try and build a significant sized culture of these.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
No one really working with them in the hobby that I know of. You can get a small starter from Roach Crossing though and I know he's working with a couple other species. They're reasonably easy to collect yourself, but it definitely takes patience to get a good number.