Psalmopoeus sp.

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my suntiger graced me with her presence last night for the second time this month :eek: i hardly ever get a visit from her. i'm lucky to see her once in 2-3 months.

i have to say i was pretty surprised as she's my most reclusive T. Although she is easily my most stunning, and seeing her is always a treat.

i was also impressed by how fast she is. if anything disturbs her she is in her burrow like lightning. are other Psalmopoeus sp. this skittish and reclusive?

i know a lot of people love their trinidad chevron, but i was also wondering about the panama blonde Psalmopoeus. that also seems like a very attractive spider but nobody seems to talk about that one.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my suntiger graced me with her presence last night for the second time this month :eek: i hardly ever get a visit from her. i'm lucky to see her once in 2-3 months.

i have to say i was pretty surprised as she's my most reclusive T. Although she is easily my most stunning, and seeing her is always a treat.

i was also impressed by how fast she is. if anything disturbs her she is in her burrow like lightning. are other Psalmopoeus sp. this skittish and reclusive?

i know a lot of people love their trinidad chevron, but i was also wondering about the panama blonde Psalmopoeus. that also seems like a very attractive spider but nobody seems to talk about that one.
I have a P cambrigei and he isnt skittish or reclusive i know he/she eats a lot and is a beautiful olive green. he / she is also fast but i rarely if at all ever keep the top off the enclosure long enough for it to get out.

Needles666

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a Panama Blond, it has dual personalities, retreat and threat pose, both are lightning fast {D

It has webbed up 75% of it KK, but fortunately it doesn't web on the plexi so you can see it in it's tunnels and under it's log like it is currently and has been for over a week now.

It is one of my favorites, but I prefer arboreals and webbers.

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My P. cambridgei never hides, except in pre-molt. A bit skittish maybe and even defensive, but it's nothing bad.

I love this genus!

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my adult female Psalmopoeus Irminia is always out and ready for action. and is always hungry. always out looking for food.

moose