Psalmopoeus langenbucheri

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
I'm on a hunt for all the Psalmos. Emeraldus and victorii to go :hungry:
I just got a few emeraldus from arachnoiden's recent import. They're available over there! They're similar to pulcher, and I'm enjoying them quite a bit. Good luck finding the fluffy Easter eggs!

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I love Psalmos. One of my favorites. I don't have any at the moment but I've had irminia in the past and they are super fast and super beautiful. The fastest things I have right now are, H. mac, P. regalis and a Ctenus hibernalis that is either super fast or super slow. I've never seen a spider creep the way that this one does but when it gets in a hurry, I just put the lid back on. No point in trying to work around it when it's running laps. The H. mac is super fast too. I think that both of them travel through space but not through time. They must be using wormholes or something to go from point A to point B

Casey K

Arachnoknight
I seriously hope you are right. I have been scanning through most German and Polish breeders and classifieds trying to find them :sorry:
I believe that the person who may have them would keep them highly classified, lol.....I know they'd be in some type of vault if I had them....more so if it were Aphonopelma moorei....lol.....my dream T....you know, kinda like wishing for a Lamborghini on a Pinto budget....lmao...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
why does everyone love Psalmos?! i dont get it.
IMO? Because they are, hands down, when it comes to arboreal, a complete genus. Attitude, speed, size (especially 0.1 P.cambridgei) easy to care, fast growing, in general (but here depends) cheap or at honest prices etc

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
At first I was like Psalmos are meh :/. Now I would happily accept any and every psalmo if they were available.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I will have this critter! I want multiples of every available Psalmopoeus there is.

Before I left the hobby I had the cambridgei, irminia, pulcher, & the reduncus.

Psalmopoeus are my favorite. Mostly for their beauty. The irminia and pulcher being in a tie for the #1 spot. They have such nasty attitudes it makes them fun to keep too! Always on your toes. No matter if you're cleaning, feeding or breeding. You always want to know where it's at. I know that's with all ts. But to me, Psalmos are wicked!

What T do you have that you think keeps you on your toes?
There's more Psalmo's now than the above too.

Looks like 2 different Ts fused together, females that is

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...W_dTmGTyfMLL425HfpTZnQ&bvm=bv.132479545,d.amc

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I am planning to get some cambrigei slings soon. But I am also looking at other Psalmos too. Is the pulcher similar to cambridgei as part terrestrial (hide down low) or is it more arboreal? I am not finding a lot of good information about it.

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
I am planning to get some cambrigei slings soon. But I am also looking at other Psalmos too. Is the pulcher similar to cambridgei as part terrestrial (hide down low) or is it more arboreal? I am not finding a lot of good information about it.
IME Psalmopoeus pulcher tend to be a little more arboreal through out thier life, webbing their entire enclosure as they grow. Psalmopoeus cambridgei, much like Psalmopoeus irminia, tend to web only under their hide.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I have the same feeling for 'Avics' and 'Pokies' :pompous:
theres just more diversity and color/patterns in those genera. with psalmos, theres irminia, cambrigei, and victorii for colors. i like psalmos but not as much as alot of people here apparently.