Prompt sellers of scorpions from Europe who have a delivery to Russia

Nick2450

Arachnopeon
Hello! I apologize if wrote not to that section. I look for sellers who could send scorpions to Russia. if you know such tell me please

Abu Bakr

Arachnopeon
You can check bugzuk.com.
They ship within Europe and internationally with some exceptions such as USA, Australia and New Zealand.

There are many European breeders mostly from Germany who publish their ads on terraristik.com. They often do shipping within Europe and some of them might even ship to Russia. You can always ask them via email before ordering but be careful because most of the ads that I have seen are of highly venomous buthidae scorpions, there are only a few postings of mildly venomous ones like euroscorpious or heterometrus or Hadrurus species. Just know what you're ordering when you place an order.

Go to this link:
https://www.terraristik.com/tb/list_classifieds_int.php

On search filter tab, Change the "All types" into "Offer" and "alles ausser spinnen" into "skorpione" and then click search.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Keep in mind anybody in the U.S. thinking about ordering from europe. This can only be done legally with Fish and wild life import / export license.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Keep in mind anybody in the U.S. thinking about ordering from europe. This can only be done legally with Fish and wild life import / export license.
Yes, but he live in Russia so the importing U.S laws about are not to be considered. What you mentioned goes only for the U.S citizens on the receiving (so living in the U.S soil) end.

---

As far your question, @Nick2450, I have reasons for believe that a lot of Russians keepers always ordered from Germany etc without issues. Clueless if Russia puts some sort of restriction etc about certain species, anyway.