Proliferation of Scorpions in Marrakech, Morocco ? Continuation.

Mauritanicus Rak

Arachnopeon
Hello
After my 1st thread in 2016, we have some new developpement. This week, our compagny security night guard have been bitten by a black scorpion. He was sent urgnetly to hospital where they told him he was lucky to have come early. He's now ok.
He was about to put his shoes back after praying outside his office when he found 3 scorpions around him . He knocked 2 of them but the third manage to catch on one of his sock then the scorpion bitted him . He removed the sock and threw it while the scorpion escaped. He felt bad end his voice was babbling. Here's the 2 scorpions killed : IMG_20170618_234436.jpg

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Sad to see the Scorpions dead, but hopefully everyone is okay.

Looks like Androctonus spp?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Definately Androctonus sp very dangerous BUT SO SAD TO SEE THAT HE HAD TO KILL THEM. =,,,,,,,,,,,,[

RTTB

Arachnoprince
From what I understand there are some very deadly scorpions in Morocco. There's proof. Yikes.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
From what I understand there are some very deadly scorpions in Morocco. There's proof. Yikes.
Where a lot of Androctonus sp. Come from. Like my hectors =] I'm still salty about the pic tho .... =[

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Guys life was threatened as he was stung. Dead scorpions as an immediate result is completely understandable. Natural instinct.

brolloks

Arachnobaron
Whats the moral of the story.. never leave your shoes unattended in an area inhabited by scorpions ;)