• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Projecht13 (Brian)

kbekker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just received a Adult Nhandu from Brian. Great communication, shipped when he said. The spider was in great shape and packed well. I will not hesitate to buy from him in the future.

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Received a very well packaged T this week from Brian. Would purchase/trade with him again in the future.

slaypax

Arachnopeon
Good transaction!

Projecht's service was speedy, communication was quick, and the whole deal took roughly two days. I paid him Tuesday, he shipped Wednesday, and my 4 a. versicolor slings showed up by 10:30 Thursday morning.

Packaging was top notch. A plastic vial full of moist cotton balls, with each sling safe inside a cut off section of drinking straw, capped with more cotton. all of this was packed in a box with ample padding. My new spiders were nice and safe hydrated. He even sent me a vial to house each sling!

Great price too...

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from this guy again.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Got my slings from Brian today and i couldn't be more happier!! Slings were in good shape, communication was great, and prices were reasonable. Plus the free vials are of great help! I will definitely do business with Brian again in the future. Highly recommended!!!:worship:

squirreldude

Arachnopeon
Brian was excellent to do business with. The spiders showed up quick and his communication was prompt and helpful. His prices were reasonable too considering he does a little extra, like including vials with the slings. I'd definitely recommend Brian!

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive Positive Positive

I just received my beautiful babies from Brian. His communication is fantastic, packing impeccable, and the babies where beautiful and lively. He not only gave me an exceptional deal but also "miscounted" a few extra for me :) I honestly do hope I get the opportunity to do business with Brian again. Its a really nice thing to find people who will go above and beyond just because they are good people. Thanks Brian!!!!

dmexotics

Arachnopeon
Positive review

I just concluded my transaction with Brian as well. His communication is top notch, packing is fantastic and ships quickly without delay. This particular transaction was for versi slings which were exactly as promised and great quality. I'm hoping to acquire more from Brian in the future...

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A++

Did a trade, he communicated well, packed well and all around great transaction. Would not hesittate to deal with him again. Thanks for the trade!

christianD

Arachnopeon
positive+++, got a freshly matured male G Rosea today. packing was excellent in this cold weather, service was fast and communication solid. good person to go through. thanks and hope to do business in the future.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just bought a MM LP from Brian. He was packed well and arrived very much alive and kicking..literally...lol. Very good communication and I would recommend Brian to anyone. Don't hesitate to deal with him if you have the chance :)