Problem ordering via email

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems ordering via email from Botarby8's or from GHerp. I have sent multiple emails and have never received a response from either of them. Poor way to do business if you ask me when they can't even return an email.:mad:

H. cyaneus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When did you send the email? I can personally say Botar is one of the best in the business, but he can be busy.

Mike

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know glades is a store, with a website, so that would explain some of the disarray as compared to dealer who sells online through a warehouse or is a distributor. I've also sent them emails with no luck but I would count on calling them for good contact, they're number is listed and I've read decent things about them. Botartbys has also good reviews. Botar, is his AB's' account, shoot him a PM, I'm sure you can get them one way or another.

Crono

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Did you read the home page for Botar's site? He says he is having email problems...

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Every email is answered. I generally hit them in the morning and then again at night before I go to bed as long as I'm not out of town. I've either not received your emails or you're not receiving the responses as my inbox is clean. Check your junk mail. If they aren't there, just give me a call. 913-254-7732. As for my PM account, it is diabled. I rarely have time to hit the boards anymore and PM's can go unanswered for weeks, but emails are always answered.

Botar

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Botar! I'll call you. I've sent several emails and did see you were out of town at the show but since it has been over I was wondering what had happened. I used the email address you specifically listed in your comments about your email on your web page. As for GHerp I've sent emails to all of the accounts listed on their web site and got no response at all and there have been no shows that they went to listed on their site, only upcoming shows they will be at, so I figured they don't check their emails often. I tried to make a PayPal purchase from their site but you have to know what the email address is so that the payment goes into their account and of course.....no response from them on that either!

Eddie

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Botar, forgot to ask if the scorp species listed on your site are the current species you have available right now for purchase??

Thanks,

Eddie

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, it is current. I've got a lot of stuff coming in the next couple of weeks so we can discuss that when you call. I'll also get your email address from you and send a test email to see if you get it. I just got a call from a guy today saying his email to me bounced back, but I've received 9 emails from about 1 AM to 9 AM so I'm not sure what is going on. One thing I know for sure though, emails are faster than snail mail, but they aren't any more reliable.

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Botar, I got your email and I replied to it. I'll wait and see if you get the order. If not I'll give you a call!!!