Pricing Ts

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
When my C. Cyaneopubescens becomes a MM I'm hoping to give him to someone for breeding in exchange for a couple of his slings (If the female doesnt kill him first anyway).

As of now this is what I plan to do with any of my T's that turn out to be male.

I have no idea if many people do that or not but it sounds like a good deal to me.
ohh yea, this is pretty standard practice with a good number of hobbyist that are not into breeding themselves.

usually considered a "breeding loan". basicly find somebody with a MF looking for a Male, and either outright selling, or just sending them the male to be bred and getting some slings and *hopefully* the male sent back to you!

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
alright, I withdraw my offer...those prices are even higher than over here! :eek:
I recently bought my G.pulchra appr. 2 inch DLS for E35....
what?

i mean, feel free to send over all the baboons, asians AND all the pulchras! in exchange i will send you all the brachys, and aphonopelma's, and Avicularia's and so on!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
what?

i mean, feel free to send over all the baboons, asians AND all the pulchras! in exchange i will send you all the brachys, and aphonopelma's, and Avicularia's and so on!
Nah, I'm keeping the pulchras...I waited six or more months for one to show up in the sales listings..
You can keep the Brachys, they make me itchy. :D

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Nah, I'm keeping the pulchras...I waited six or more months for one to show up in the sales listings..
You can keep the Brachys, they make me itchy. :D
haha if brachys make you itchy, you should meet my LP. She will start kicking hairs if you even THINK about opening up the bathroom door downstairs across the house. literally the only T i have to lay down layers of hairs on the regular, and they are absolutely horrible sometimes. she's also the T that drove me to Start buying OW's haha.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You just had to rub it in huh? :shifty:
Jk, she's gorgeous! If I see this species for sale I'm getting it, even if I have to sell my husband :smug:
Not at all, you guys have more species than we do. I like showing off that pic of it that's all.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Loooool. I'm so sad u guys moved away... it was a lot of fun to have in exotic friend buddy so close. We should have gotten together more. Where exactly are you living now?