Prices .

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's not true. I don't think you're mean, but I do find you snotty. The reason for this being, as I have mentioned, is your bold statements, that contain little to no facts. And you usually don't defend yourself when someone tells you it's wrong, you go instantly defensive and go stubborn to the point of stupidity. I know I and Tommy, and probably more people, have tried to explain to you that this posting style will get you nowhere in this place, but again you "get your stubborn on". We've all just had enough of it really.

There is nothing wrong with not knowing everything, being young and being new, but I must say I don't quite understand what you seek to gain from being here, when you time after time refuse to learn anything, and refuse to take anything we say to you to heart.

In short, it's not your ignorance, it's the immaturity and stubborness, even though your claims have been proven false.
I think she wanted this one quoted.. {D

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Lets just end this stupid thread . Apparently , I have no business on this site or tarantula hobby . I cant believe I thought would be a few answers turned into this .
Lol when you're done with your temper tantrum go back and actually read what people are saying.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thats what im sayin . Wow . Ok , versicolor has been in the hobby for , lets say 10 years + Metallica and Balfouri , maybe 7 + Now I know they make small sacks , but people say these TWO species are "one of the hardest to breed" . I dont get that part .
Okay, first... It is not that P. metallicas are hard to breed (sometime they may be due to a shy male), they are hard to get a fertile sac from, it is hard to keep them from eating it (they stress very easy). if you get a MM from someone, more than likely he has been breed a lot to get there female gravid, not always the case. M. balfouri, i do not believe there is a lot of info on that Sp...I have never bred it. You have to be saying this to get attention (no disrespect) but you do know they would be everywhere if they were so easy to breed.

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lets just end this stupid thread . Apparently , I have no business on this site or tarantula hobby . I cant believe I thought would be a few answers turned into this .
Oh boy blowing it all out of proportion when we finally get the point into your thick head. That is a very kiddish thing of you to say. Do you enjoy t's? If so keep them. If not I can send you my address. You could have got your answers if you listened to the first few people who posted but you chose to smart off and not listen 11 pages in we got into through to you and now tarantulas aren't for you? Grow up!

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All I said was "lets just end this thread" and I get over 5 comments . And that temper tantrum comment made no sense to me :? I hear you Rob . Now I get it .

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This thread has gotten me in a silly mood. I feel like I need to make sarcastic jokes everywhere.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really? I am sure there are many highly experanced keepers out there with both sp. you think are so easy to breed.. Working their butt off trying to breed them..

Once someone learns all the ins & outs of each of these sp. maybe they will have more luck..

But for now.. It is a learning experiance for everyone..
It took Rob telling you the same thing I said for you to understand why they are not more common? :?

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
All I said was "lets just end this thread" and I get over 5 comments . And that temper tantrum comment made no sense to me :? I hear you Rob . Now I get it .
Lol dude nothing makes sense to you. Someone is telling you to listen and learn instead of blabbing nonsense, you took it as you should get out of the hobby because you're stupid.

This thread has gotten me in a silly mood. I feel like I need to make sarcastic jokes everywhere.
Haha I hear ya. It sure beats watching Scooby Doo with a cranky 2 year old who is refusing to sleep at "normal" hours.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh boy blowing it all out of proportion when we finally get the point into your thick head. That is a very kiddish thing of you to say. Do you enjoy t's? If so keep them. If not I can send you my address. You could have got your answers if you listened to the first few people who posted but you chose to smart off and not listen 11 pages in we got into through to you and now tarantulas aren't for you? Grow up!
As you guys say I am , im not a little kid . Im just acting like a normal 12 year old . Obnoxious . And I never said tarantulas aren't for me . Of course I love t's .

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Just absorb the info from the thread, calm down & you will be fine. I know you want the last word but this time just end it, okay?:D

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
It took Rob telling you the same thing I said for you to understand why they are not more common? :?
Sorry, only those who have Steak n Shake are worth listening to :p

As you guys say I am , im not a little kid . Im just acting like a normal 12 year old . Obnoxious . And I never said tarantulas aren't for me . Of course I love t's .
Don't use your age as a clutch. I know plenty of 12 year olds who don't act like fools.

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here is me quoting your post If you have no business to do with something it means they are not for you. Just don't overreact......