Prices .

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't understand why anyone would get upset over paying a few dollars more over the actual price of shipping. When is the last time you EVER bought from a retailer where they didn't charge shipping and HANDLING. Time is money! Plus the cost of supplies and the gas to drive to the post office. I think it is very reasonable to charge someone a couple dollars for taking the time to carefully package a tarantula and drive it to the post office. Heck, I just paid $7.95 for shipping for a little part for my scanner that cost them less than a dollar to mail. Now that is a rip off, just throwing it in a padded envelope. But all the work to package a tarantula? Come on.

Just trying to refocus here...

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, if not having the T out on constant display is the better option for the T in question, I would think that to be the obvious option.

And you go way too far. Not wanting to start an arguement? If you didn't you wouldn't have worded yourself in the way you did. Mentioning something like that in a thread about prices about completly different T's show quite clearly you are not after anything but arguement.

There is a time and a place for everything, and you missed both.
Hostile? This is my friendly side..
Friendly side again. :rolleyes: {D

Don't worry from now on I will check in with you if it is okay if I can post my opinion on a matter. {D

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No, this is my saying exactly what I mean side.. Do you honestly think it's prudent to take up something like Zillas death in a thread about prices?

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No, this is my saying exactly what I mean side.. Do you honestly think it's prudent to take up something like Zillas death in a thread about prices?
I said nothing inappropriate about her death? I wasn't laughing about it or shoving it in his face or anything? Tarantulas die, not because he or anyone does anything wrong it just happens. Robc got brought up earlier by the OP. Am I supposed to speak differently about Zilla because she was well known or what? Please oh please give me some guidelines on this. :rolleyes:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You really don't get it do you.. Why would you mention it in the first place, in a thread about something completly different? What did you hope to achieve by it? What did you get out of it?

It's not about permissions, it's about using your nobbin. I just don't see what the point is with it.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You really don't get it do you.. Why would you mention it in the first place, in a thread about something completly different? What did you hope to achieve by it? What did you get out of it?

It's not about permissions, it's about using your nobbin. I just don't see what the point is with it.
1. I do not know what a nobbin is.

2. I think you mean Noggin.

3. Why does it matter to you? If it has nothing to do with you? I posted earlier I wanted to stop arguing most people listened, except one it seems... I stopped arguing but you wanted to start it back. So once again, I am stopping.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's called accent, sweety.

And I've said this to you before; if you don't want responses to what you say, send a PM, or keep quiet. There really is no need to say it in the first place when you don't want responses. What point of that is hard to understand?

And the reason why I meddle is because I just don't see why you have to keep cranking out statements like that, and then claim "I don't want to discuss it". If you don't want to discuss it, there is no reason for saying it. This is a place for discussions, things will be discussed.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I still think that cage Zilla was in led to her downfall
I will diagree with you on that, but if you keep doing this to your smithi it will be it's downfall prodding a T a day after a molt is not a good idea...her crapace still looks very clear, but to each there own I guess. I am unsubscribing to this thread, needs to get back on topic.

[YOUTUBE]6kpAh2bh7rs[/YOUTUBE]

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wouldn't say I worship Rob, but I always love seeing someone enthusiastic about their pets. And I think that's what many like about him. He genuinly care about his spiders, as well as his dogs, and I respect him very much for it.

Now, I am aware there are many with the same enthusiasm, but you cannot deny, however much you may dislike Rob, that he has been a big inspiration for many to get into this hobby, and also to consider their spiders more than bugs.
Originally Posted by Chocoboizm
I still think that cage Zilla was in led to her downfall.

Too soon, dude!

I wouldn't say worship but I am envious of such a collection. :D

What I like more is that he treats, and with at least some, loves the spiders as pets and not like mere specimens. Not saying that everyone else is like that, but I get along with people like Rob, TheTyro, etc.

I've already stated how I feel about the On Topic so I think I'll drop it and just read the thread. :8o

Last edited:

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had no idea there was an accent that made you mix up "g" and "b".

As for the discussing thing, you aren't really discussing anything either you are just arguing with me. Take your own advice.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Feel free to stop replying then.

And you see, in different accents, there are sometimes different words. I didn't mix up any letters. Just because you don't use it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But you are determined to be stubborn and obnoxious. And I am not arguing - I answered something you said, you answered in an offensive and silly way. I have done nothing but answer YOUR posts. Which leads us back to my original point. Which you, incidentally, never adressed. You just made one feeble "joke" after the other.

flex

Arachnopeon
I will diagree with you on that, but if you keep doing this to your smithi it will be it's downfall prodding a T a day after a molt is not a good idea...her crapace still looks very clear, but to each there own I guess. I am unsubscribing to this thread, needs to get back on topic.

the size of that tweezer i thought he was coaxing out a large t.blondi !

[YOUTUBE]6kpAh2bh7rs[/YOUTUBE]
now i know why u think he was over doing it !! lol:D

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
now i know why u think he was over doing it !! lol:D
Because I keep my tarantulas in normal sized enclosures? {D

Rob: It was more like a day that after it molted not sure. Either way I have yet to lose a tarantula, it may have been in bad taste yes, but it is still happily crawling around her cage as we speak. But forgive me Rob, unlike you I haven't bred forty-five different types of T's. :rolleyes: Or will you "ban me" for that?

EDIT: Actually, I am going right now to go buy out the Tennessee aquarium and put my 2.5" B. smithi in there.

Last edited:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

Rob: It was more like a day that after it molted not sure. Either way I have yet to lose a tarantula, it may have been in bad taste yes, but it is still happily crawling around her cage as we speak. But forgive me Rob, unlike you I haven't bred forty-five different types of T's. :rolleyes: Or will you "ban me" for that?
I don't have the power to ban you and no I wouldn't....I was jsut stating something similar to what you said. You could have accidentally killed her, & zilla could have had a accident and fell....I know you want the last word so go ahead and have it...I do not argue about little things like this anymore....really not worth my time or effort.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Im not a "Rob Fanboy".. But.. I am going to agree with Rob on this one.. It has nothing to do with how many critter you bred.. I can tell you right now.. That was no day after a molt.. The T was to fresh.. So was the molt.. In one day.. That molt would have been crisp & hardened up.. Not easy to move the legs like it was shown in your video.. The T was to clear (for lack of better words..)...

Honestly.. I dont pick folks out for nothing other than false information.. But this time.. It does seem like someone here is trying to argue..

Choco.. If you dont want to argue.. Why do you ALWAYS say something about Rob? I have seen several times that you comment about Robs so called "fanclub"... Jealous much? :eek:

Just my opinion....... :rolleyes:

flex

Arachnopeon
normal sized enclosures with abnormally large tweezers !! lol
i thought u were coaxing a t.blondi out of there !!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Watch it Tommy, you're probably gonna have a sarcastic answer which really hurts! Really, where does he take the evil from?

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im not a "Rob Fanboy".. But.. I am going to agree with Rob on this one.. It has nothing to do with how many critter you bred.. I can tell you right now.. That was no day after a molt.. The T was to fresh.. So was the molt.. In one day.. That molt would have been crisp & hardened up.. Not easy to move the legs like it was shown in your video.. The T was to clear (for lack of better words..)...

Honestly.. I dont pick folks out for nothing other than false information.. But this time.. It does seem like someone here is trying to argue..

Choco.. If you dont want to argue.. Why do you ALWAYS say something about Rob? I have seen several times that you comment about Robs so called "fanclub"... Jealous much? :eek:

Just my opinion....... :rolleyes:
i totally agree. I'm sure he's gonna just call me a fan boy, but he's obvisouly jealous. Stop being ignorant and grow up.