Prices .

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The more nonsense you guys post the less he posts. Nothing like fighting fire with fire. :)

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Someone is telling you to listen and learn instead of blabbing nonsense, you took it as you should get out of the hobby because you're stupid.

Those are the comparisons. I wasn't calling you stupid. I'm saying you're taking it as people calling you stupid.
Ohhh . Well thats cause you guys dont say it in such a nice manner , but im just over reacting .

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Ohhh . Well thats cause you guys dont say it in such a nice manner , but im just over reacting .
Personally for me, yes. I have been calm and (for me) civilized this whole time. You are overreacting to my posts because of others insulting you.

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
smallara99, the shortest way I can think of to re-explain what others already have is by posting this quote:

robc said:
they would be everywhere if they were so easy to breed
Since they are not "everywhere," it follows that they are not 'easy' to breed. :)

In the meantime, you can search the site for pictures and info regarding the Ts you may or may not want in the future and you will be a happier person than if you continue to give this thread your attention. You've found out what you needed to know and now it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I don't see what can be gained by lingering here. Good luck in your future endeavors.

EDIT: My word, this thread is/was hopping.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You haven't tried them! They're crispy cookies with a gooey center, with chocolate chips and bits of chocolatecovered caramellfudge.. That beats ramen so hard

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
smallara99, the shortest way I can think of to re-explain what others already have is by posting this quote:

Since they are not "everywhere," it follows that they are not 'easy' to breed. :)

In the meantime, you can search the site for pictures and info regarding the Ts you may or may not want in the future and you will be a happier person than if you continue to give this thread your attention. You've found out what you needed to know and now it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I don't see what can be gained by lingering here. Good luck in your future endeavors.

EDIT: My word, this thread is/was hopping.
Totally agree!!!:clap::clap: