Premuda stadium time?

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
premuda space of time?
Hello; it's my first Theraposa genus (T.Stirmi).. A question colleagues, is it my appreciation or does T.Stirmi use more time in the premolt than most of the Ts? .. Thank you...

Last edited:

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
The bigger a spider is, the longer it takes its new exoskeleton to develop, and the longer it often spends in premolt.

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
¿Tu tarántula patea goles de campo? Que quiero ver.
[/COTIZAR]
No entiendo como traductor... Solo he observado que el sling T.stirmi tarda más en premudar... Gracias...
P.D:Almost a month locked up lair of premolt from L2 to L3 ..Opistosoma black

Last edited:

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
We understood what you meant. Introvertebrate was trying to be funny with an error in Google's translation. I used the application, "SayHi" when traveling abroad and found it very useful.
If your stirmi's abdomen is very large, it may stop eating well before premolt because it is not hungry.

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
Ahh,👍I understand; they are funny companions.. All Ts stop eating when they are satisfied; even so, my appreciation and notes on the dates in the diary, they take longer to moult in general or maybe I'm wrong... Thank you

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
I have to defer to spideyspinneret78 on that one.

To let you in on the joke, the title of this thread says, "Premuda hora del estadio" :-}

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I have to defer to spideyspinneret78 on that one.

To let you in on the joke, the title of this thread says, "Premuda hora del estadio" :-}
Yeah, sorry. That was just my lame attempt at humor. I suspect one of us overwhelmed Google's translation software.