Post your Blaberus head designs.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Like hissers, most blaberus species have unique color/shape patterns on each individual, the black shield area (looks like a skull) behind their head has the most variations.

If anyone cares to post pictures of different looking roaches here of the same species, it will be interesting to see all the different head patterns we can find.

(they are easiest to spot in giganteus,craniifer,fusca, and discoidalis) If you own these you'll know what i'm talking about.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Zarathustra, does any of your other craniifers have different head patterns than the one you posted? If you find any different ones please post pictures of them aswell, thanks.

Zarathustra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Zarathustra, does any of your other craniifers have different head patterns than the one you posted? If you find any different ones please post pictures of them aswell, thanks.
Nope. They're all pretty much identical, and I hope it stays that way. I noticed that some people have death's mouth, or death's nose and an eye roaches, and it doesn't look too cool. Mine have clearly defined eyes, nose and mouth on all of them. The way I like it.:)

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Some of mine have just the eye or mouth, it would be pretty cool to get one with the whole face.

Your roach face mouth looks more like a bat.

The one I have has a fang mouth, 2 small teeth, and a long fang on each side, would look great if it had eyes and a nose too!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
it kinda looks like a really pissed off cat:D it's amazing how these turn out that way,what about the orangeheads the have that ronzoni pizza chef face or is it mario bros face,i was always amazed by that one{D

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
or is it mario bros face

Mabye nature came up with the idea for Mario Bros? :)

HepCatMoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Zarathustra, would you be interested in selling me some of those?

Zarathustra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Zarathustra, would you be interested in selling me some of those?
Sorry, not at this time. It's a new colony for me, and I only have 20 at the moment. Perhaps in the future when it starts to take off? Or, you get get them from Olivia at bugchick.com. That's where I got mine.