Post rating -- add a sad face /teary eye option?

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
So many times someone has lost a T, T had a bad moult, accident occurred, etc., and there is no post rating to show you sympathize. Hate to fill up threads with "I'm so sorry" when I could just rate it as 'sad' or something.
Any chance for this???
Thanks

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
theres the "love" option.
I guess I don't love sad posts.
It's a rating -- yannoe: I agree, I like, I found this funny, or informative....
Yeah, I might 'love' a few posts (for a cute sling or amazing idea I totally adore)... but I don't love a sad post.
I want to express when I find a post sad.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I guess I don't love sad posts.
It's a rating -- yannoe: I agree, I like, I found this funny, or informative....
Yeah, I might 'love' a few posts (for a cute sling or amazing idea I totally adore)... but I don't love a sad post.
I want to express when I find a post sad.
Love = sad face, or best wishes, or my condolences, in my book.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I really doubt that mods have the ability to add or take away ratings. It seems more like a function of the forum itself rather than something they chose to do.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Why? Because leaving only this ---> :( isn't sad enough? :-s

I really doubt that mods have the ability to add or take away ratings. It seems more like a function of the forum itself rather than something they chose to do.
Well, I hope so :angelic: because I really miss the smoking poop icon that was available before. A huge loss I even dare to say :pompous:

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Why? Because leaving only this ---> :( isn't sad enough? :-s

Well, I hope so :angelic: because I really miss the smoking poop icon that was available before. A huge loss I even dare to say :pompous:
I meant to not have to respond to post with emoticons -- just have a rating for sad.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Most excellent! Thanks! :)
A "thank you" to you as well. Giving me the brand new "Sad" icon helped my quest to collect all the ratings avalaible here a user can dream (lol)... for the second time after Joe Rossi "Facepalm" one. Yuppiiii :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Funny you should post a thank you, mods, while we're at it....A "thank you" icon would be invaluable....so many times I just want to say thanks, but instead have to post it like Chris just did.
But... my man from Packerland Domain, are we turned so lazy now to the point that we need a "Thank You" smilies/icon also? :)

This reminds me of what a redhead chick secretary I was in bed-affairs when working as vigilante in a shopping mall, once said to me... the director and the second in charge manager that, instead of talking (and their office was nearby) they loved to rely on e-mails, ah ah... modern 2.0 world madness :cigar:

cold blood

Staff member
But... my man from Packerland Domain, are we turned so lazy now to the point that we need a "Thank You" smilies/icon also? :)

This reminds me of what a redhead chick secretary I was in bed-affairs when working as vigilante in a shopping mall, once said to me... the director and the second in charge manager that, instead of talking (and their office was nearby) they loved to rely on e-mails, ah ah... modern 2.0 world madness :cigar:
They clog the threads...but you have no issue with that:meh:...hehe:p, and I guess I don't always either.:zipit:

cold blood

Staff member
No I got it, in your world...When there is too much traffic on the road and traffic is at a standstill, the road is "clogged".