Post molt T. Blondi

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know there is a lot of guess work in size... lord knows I've stretched the truth a few times myself.:rolleyes:

Anyone want to give me their opinion on the size of this one? My guess would be 6", since that is the length of the bill.

Botar

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Botar..

she is a very fine looking goliath.. as for the size well could very well be.. wait till shes as big as mine then youl be like oh man shes huge... hehehe!! my biggest female is over 12"+ and shes very impressive and not mean at all.. Very nice T bud!!! ;P ;P :D :}

Attachments

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Nice spider, i should be getting a goliath on saturday. *Fingers crossed*

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
NICE Blondi Botar... you tried sexing it yet?

Does anyone who's had Goliaths know the answer to this: are the a spdier that keep growing their whole lifespan? More specifically, do the females always get bigger than the males simply because they live longer? Or is this just the case with ALL Ts? How big would a Blondi male get after his Ultimate molt?

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I haven't sexed it yet. I've got the exuvium but haven't messed with it yet. I would think it is big enough that a microscope would not be necessary. Knowing my luck, it will be a male. But then I'd have to send him on a breeding tour.

Botar