Possibly Premolt?

AntlerAlchemist

Arachnosquire
My T has been sluggish and refusing food for about a week. We just moved to a cooler climate and the house is cooler than our old place in Arizona. So I figured maybe she was just cooler and not wanting food. But today I noticed her patch of urticating hair seems to be patchy. She has never kicked hairs. Not even during the move. The patches also look shiny. I will be super excited if she is going to molt! Here is a picture.
IMG_3095.JPG

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
My T has been sluggish and refusing food for about a week. We just moved to a cooler climate and the house is cooler than our old place in Arizona. So I figured maybe she was just cooler and not wanting food. But today I noticed her patch of urticating hair seems to be patchy. She has never kicked hairs. Not even during the move. The patches also look shiny. I will be super excited if she is going to molt! Here is a picture.
View attachment 239893
Don't worry about feeding, should be good to complete her next molt. If it's cooler they can be less active, but only if the temps are very low, you don't want it hitting under 65.

Since she's been kicking you can keep an eye on the exposed skin in the abdomen area, if it darkens = pre molt. If not then try feeding some smaller prey items until she refuses, or shows signs of pre molt.

AntlerAlchemist

Arachnosquire
I know her abdomen looks weird. It seems it was like that when I got her. Exept skinnier.... I just noticed the patch of hair she does have seems to be thinning out with some shiny spots where she lost hair. I will keep you posted!