Possibly mixed up species

dreamingblue

Arachnopeon
I just adopted a scorpion from a rescue that got it because its owner passed. They said its an Emperor but I have my doubts, mostly due to the stinger and claws. The stinger is almost black, just slightly red, and the claws are smoother than an emperor scorpions. I’ve read emperor scorpions claws are smoother when they're not matured so maybe its that? It is pretty big though, about the size of my hand which makes me think maybe it is fully grown. I was thinking asian forest scorpion but I’d much rather ask you guys than just guess. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Liquifin

Arachnoking
A picture of the scorpion is highly needed for a proper ID as we cannot see the specimen that you're seeing. @Collin Clary may be able to help on ID if a clear picture is provided. I'm not a scorpion expert by any means, but I hope some others will help you.

dreamingblue

Arachnopeon
A picture of the scorpion is highly needed for a proper ID as we cannot see the specimen that you're seeing. @Collin Clary may be able to help on ID if a clear picture is provided. I'm not a scorpion expert by any means, but I hope some others will help you.
Sorry I thought I added them when I posted but theyre up now