Possibly gravid female P. imperator

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
I would appreciate any help determining if my mature female P. imperator is either gravid or chubby. The lps I got it from 2-3 months ago gave it a constant supply of medium crickets, they said it was eating but I don't know how often. The scorpion was kept alone at this store, I do not know where it was before that. I has been eating in my care, a couple crickets a week and the odd superworm, I have recently cut back its feeding though. I am keeping it alone but I would like to put it with my other 2 Emperors, it is currently in quarantine because of a mite outbreak.

Pic of when I first got it:

Now:

Bazzgazm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'd probably just say well hydrated. I have a big female i got that was quite plump when i got her almost 2 years ago and she got a quite a bit rounder.. i thought she might be gravid.. but then with 2 years behind her i gave up on the notion.

Even though there is always a high possibility a petshop scorpion or reptile for that matter could be gravid based on the conditions of them being kept..

Kaos

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Does'nt look so to me, they really swell up when pregnant.

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
Ok, thanks. The 2 new ones are quite a bit skinnier but they were kept without water dishes so that may be why. I'm looking forward to adding it to the group when I feel its been in "quarantine" for long enough.