Possible moult Mat??

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If she is kicking off hairs, then its really coming soon. Everytime I have seen them do that they flip over within the next two hours. Keep vibrations around her to a minimum and watch her grow!
Holy Crap... You could set your watch by your call !

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
We're about 3 hours 15 mins. Shes out!! Still on her back and now waiting for her to get right side up.....

I'll up load some pics now

Mike

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heres a short snippet of the 36 (so far) pics I've taken. I'll create a full thread in the pics forum once shes finished.

Even Rosie came to see what was going on

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just like the price is right Novak wins...... :clap:
My female must have taken her sweet time. Her last two molts were between 5-6 hours....... Nice pics great molt, congrats!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just like the price is right Novak wins...... :clap:
My female must have taken her sweet time. Her last two molts were between 5-6 hours....... Nice pics great molt, congrats!

haha thank you.. thank you.. :D

I agree, great pics. Do you have her last molting date. My female last molted on 11/23/06.

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I dont, no. She was pre moult when I bought her a bout 4 weeks ago. This has been the first big T I've had moult!!

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its a she no longer!!! I see hooks and boxing gloves!! I've posted a pic in the sexing forum but Im positive shes a HE.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yikes thats never fun when that happens unexpectedly. Better find him a mate. You have and breeders living near your neck of the woods?