Possible fungal infection? Advice needed - mantid colour change

Pigeon

Arachnosquire
Recently bought a sphodromantis lineola.

She shed successfully within days of setting her up in her enclosure, however recently she has developed some dark markings on both her legs, side of her abdomen and her eyes have now turned entirely dark on the front (the back is still green) - i had thought the marks were brown however on closer inspection, they seem to have turned a reddish purple?. I have kept this species before but never encountered this on them.

Google is suggesting fungal infection as a cause, could this be the case? if so, what would you recommend me doing to improve her habitat and minimise fungal infection?

She's very active (especially today, she's been roaming around her tank constantly) and has been actively feeding the last few days (has not been offered food today so I am uncertain if she is still currently eating). As i write this she's currently off exploring again so honestly baffled by if its a need for worry or not?

Attachments

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I’ve checked all three pictures.

It was hard to spot what you were describing.

Anyhow, I do not think it’s emergency situation here. You can relax.

Pigeon

Arachnosquire
I’ve checked all three pictures.

It was hard to spot what you were describing.

Anyhow, I do not think it’s emergency situation here. You can relax.
Yeah... Not the best photos on my end haha. The markings I was referring to are along the sides of her abdomen and along the tops of her legs. I realised that the marking on her eyes was just her ' night eyes' (I forget the actual term). Others have advised me that she may just be a slightly fmore colourful variant and it's nothing to worry about. Just grrew concerned as I've not seen this species do this before..

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Normal. Swap that metal mesh for shelf liner, that kind of mesh shreds mantis feet.

Pigeon

Arachnosquire
Normal. Swap that metal mesh for shelf liner, that kind of mesh shreds mantis feet.
there is 0 metal on his tank. It's Acrylic and Fabric. It's a pro mantis set up sold to me by the breeder of the mantis :D