Portland Metro Reptile Expo Jan 27th

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anyone else going? I am going with a bunch of other Evergreen State College students as a quasi-field trip.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think I will be there. I want to make myself a shirt that shows a pic of my A. versicolor sling to wear to the show.

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll be there to pick up my H. incei and P. irminia from NWinverts.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
when I get more details from my group, i will try to post the time i will most likely be there. I may put something that says Arachnoboards and Snipes on my shirt.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll be there to pick up my H. incei and P. irminia from NWinverts.
YAY! I still can't get Mike to leave his burrow and come too. Maybe if we both poke hime he might come and spoil me with T's. ;)

I am planning on getting a fruitfly culture and extra media from Ed's flymeat. Ed is realy cool, he actually breeds his own dart poison frogs and he helped me feed my first sling by selling me an awesome fly culture that lasted nearly 6 months! I also hope to get some names of local cricket ranchers. If my roses are successful in breeding, I want to be prepared...
:D And, if there is any, I'd like to get some semi tropical terrarium plants that arent infested with mites.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh I am so there....... I think.... it runs till 4 right? its in willsonville? Or portland. I thought there was a show happening in willsonville too at the same time.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is just the kind of trip Mike likes to take, and his wallet hates... ;) I got a message from Mike, that he got ahold of you guys. Yay, the reclusive humanoid will see some daylight! :D

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We are leaving from Evergreen at 8:30 so i will probably be there around 11 or a little later. We were wanting to spend the day but who knows.