UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Freshly molted BIG girl...Cyriopagopus sp. "Blue"

Last edited:

midnight_maiden

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow! Great pic. Great spider too. I wouldn't mind having one of these. Someday... someday...:rolleyes:

Anyway congrats on a beautiful tarantula.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She is beautiful. I'm waiting for my big girl to moult.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
sick pick!
Poppin' Fresh Purple
luv that title! iv got 2 females, one big, other huge! both needs molts but are crazy long!

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow thats awesome looking. I don't believe I have seen one of these before,were did you find her ? Looks like I have some homework to do!

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow thats awesome looking. I don't believe I have seen one of these before,were did you find her ? Looks like I have some homework to do!
its a singapore blue
you can find them pretty readily, great t ta have!

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's some more of her...

I've got some babies available if anyone's interested.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice Cyrio man!i just got a big female recently.leggy spiders!

if your looking for a male i might be able to help ya out ;]

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
when they are dark purp like that, does it mean they are "older" or just a molt waiting to happen?? both of my gurls are like blurple---so dark its purple--
do they molt out and become vibrant blue again??

Cocoa-Jin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ive considered getting one of these myself...my wife and I love purple and "prettiness" is a big factor regarding weither or not my wife will let in the house {D .

I understand they are arboreal or are they more semi-arboreal? Also, are they highly visible or stump holes?

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ive considered getting one of these myself...my wife and I love purple and "prettiness" is a big factor regarding weither or not my wife will let in the house {D .

I understand they are arboreal or are they more semi-arboreal? Also, are they highly visible or stump holes?
IME they start as burrowers than towards the tree tops, therefore arboreal, both of my females r in arboreal setups.

Cocoa-Jin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe I should look into one of these again, they are like $450 in the local shop though. Its supposedly sexed as a female and its easily palm sized when its legs are partially extended. Ive never seen one that was fully opened. It was always balled up with its knees over its head to block the light...no death curl though.

DeTwan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
$450...whoa, I wouldnt pay that price for a Singapore blue... maybe a subfusa or female metallic... but $450

Have you looked in the for sale area... you should easily be able to find one there that is much more reasonable.