PoPpiLLs pics

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My female A. avic that i had for about 8 years died :( a couple of days ago so i picked up this one from the local pet shop :D he/she is about 3" I also got a knew camera today that i need to learn how to use.

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is my little spider room/closet i plan on getting pics of all my babies :)

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got this guy as a 3/4 " sling from Swiftinverts as a freebie about a year and a half ago i think :?. He is about 4.5"

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I rehoused my juvi male 2.75-3" P. ornata tonight, I got 5 more slings about 1.25" and I'm hoping at least one is a female.

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I took a couple more picks of my P. ornata anybody care to guess on the sex I thought it was male but i was told it might be a female i didn't see any spermathecae on the last molt but i could have missed it.

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is my newest addition 1 3/4" Haplopelma schmidti (Mina he almost got me ;P :wall: )

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm glad he didn't get you!!!!! He is a little snot!!!! I haven't had many T's that are as defensive as he is that small. The one I still have is really defensive too. Sad news though, I lost the third one, it had a bad moult and didn't make it. I'm glad to see him looking so grumpy, it tells me he is doing very well, lol!

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
seanbond i see why you love these so much i got a soft spot for pet holes, I love looking at picks of there burrows too especially Haploplema :?

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MM P. regalis this little guy is a stud :cool:

My gravid female out for a quick pic :D

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I took some more pics of my hopefully gravid P regalis I filled up her water dish but she keeps dumping substrate in it and it siphons out the water. :wall:

Last edited:

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got a pic of one of the 3 Heterothele villosella I got from Eric these things are tiny but beautiful wish I could have gotten more. :D This one just molted 3 days ago and is a little over .75"

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
seanbond i see why you love these so much i got a soft spot for pet holes, I love looking at picks of there burrows too especially Haploplema :?
pet holes r definitely the best! good luck with the regalis sac, how long ago did you breed her?

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I took some pics today and got a new addition another Haplopelma schmidti 2"
it hid as soon as i put it in the deli cup.

A. avic sp. Peru purple molted a couple days ago so i rehoused

extremely gravid P. regalis

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Haplopelma schmidti
iv got 9 of these guys at 2in or so, then a monSTR female around 61/2-7inc range, roBUST!

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
seanbond you plan on breeding your Haplopelma schmidti in the future

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
no reason not too! i got a good deal on all of them one of my fav haplos. i also got the haihanum as well 2 females and a male.