• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

PoPpills (AKA Damion)

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I couldn't be happier with the 3 P. formosa slings I received yesterday. They were packed great. He threw in a C. vittatus scorpling for shipping being delayed due to the formosas molting. Awesome guy!! I will most definitely be ordering again when he has something I want. Here is a video of his awesome packing job.

[YOUTUBE]8pKmr4631YA[/YOUTUBE]

tjmi2000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Received another perfect package of slings from Damion today. This guy is top-notch.

siderdude

Arachnopeon
+++positive+++

Awesome guy, great communication and great price. He even thru in a couple freebies for the delay in shipping. Will be looking forward to do business with again.

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks a Million Damion!!

I just bought a male Haplopelma Schmidti from Damion which arrived safe and sound - already eating!! It is UNDOUBTEDLY a male and I have three females to pair him with when he matures. I'll bet Dollars to doughnuts he's penultimate too! THANK YOU DAMION!! I'll definitely do business with you again my friend. :clap: :worship:

Weird_Arachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
++positive++

Ordered 2 tarantulas from Damion. Very pleased with my new additions. He even included a freebie! :D

Thanks a lot!!!:clap:

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Negative

NEGATIVE

Breeding loans went bad
I gave Damion plenty of time
Tried to contact him via PM here on the boards couple times -no answer
I sent 2 messages (few days apart)on Facebook (seeing Damion been active there)
did not receive any reply back, even so now he blocked me from seeing his activities, I know he got my messages

I wont loose sleep over it, I sure have plenty of spiders and spiderlings
besides spending over $100 on shipping 3 times back and forth

Here is the story
Damion contacted me abut loan and that time I had multiple males I took another chance (even so I had bad experience in the past)
I send him 2 different species of Poecilotheria males,..twice (since his females kept molting out)
and last third time my good friend sent him one of my MM as he have multiple females (to cover last female that molted out)
later on he posted pictures of spiderlings (one species) and send me update that he have a sac of other species, then for two months I hear nothing,
sent couple PM's -nothing
I found him on Facebook, seeing he is posting regularly, I sent him couple messages there - nothing back, then he blocked me
I know he hatched bunch of ornata spiderlings with multiple females, he just happened to post pictures
For all it worth, I wont be doing any loans in or out
and advise for All of you be careful who you sending your males to
I also kept all PM's conversations to back it all up

this is my first negative review ever
Anastasia

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
First of all Ana I would never try to rip you of after you took a chance loaning me males twice I never got a message from you on facebook and I never blocked you anybody should be able to see my account and my wife said she never blocked you on facebook i dont even login to my face book account much mabey like 1 or twice a month. You sent me a P. subfusca male and a P. ornata male and said I could keep them because you had no use for them but you sent me a post about two weeks later and said a friend of your needed them and could I ship them back and they arrived in perfect condition according to you the when i pm you. The P. ornata male did not produce a sack and the P. subfusca female melted out and you got both your males back. After the female p. subfusca i asked did you still have the male and could I borrow him again and to my amazement you said yes and told me I could keep the male because you did not need him I mated him with my female then set him up in a nice 1 gallon jar were he lived out his life eating b. lataralis and tapping to my female she laid the sack and I moved her to a quite spot in my closet and checked on her every couple of weeks until one day all the weebing was torn down and the sack was gone I should have in formed you right after it happened and that is my fault but as I told you I ended up in the hospital and wile I was there most of my collection died I went from having over a 100 spiders to 30 and 2 centipedes and all the slings from the mating with bigo male died becasue i never removed them from the female container so I sent him a pm stating what happen like I sent you and I offered him the female that produced the sack and I would ship her to him I have not heard from him yet. I'm sorry you spent 100 shipping it only cost me $25 to ship express. I should have tried to communicate with you better but my medical is serious and prevented that but that still know excuse. Thank you again for trusting me with your boys. I still consider you a friend on these boards and someone opinion i respect maybe i can loan you some males one day. Sorry again for not communicating with you.

Damion Turner

Ms41756

Arachnopeon
Positive

Good communication, good packing, good price, nothing negative to say! :D