• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

PoPpills (AKA Damion)

mxslanksta

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive +++

just got a female p. ornata from damion. she came packed great and healthy. his communication is top notch. responded to emails almost instantly. he also threw in a nice lil freebie. would definitly do business with him again.

~Drummer215~

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

got a MM OBT in today from Damion
great packing came safe priority
recommend to all

grayscale

Arachnopeon
Just received a box full of goodies today. All arrived in great shape. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Just got some new T's that were packaged great! Thanks! Will buy/trade again!

Ranty

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!!!!

I received a P. ornata from Damion, and I was very impressed with the packing and everything. We had an issue with the paypal and transfer of money but Damion made sure to keep me updated on everything. The T is very beautiful and very healthy. So healthy she gave me a run around the house before I was able to get her into her new home. Not even stressed out either cause she even ate a roach after her run. I will 100% deal with PoPpills again and again for his outstanding customer service.

Thanks for everything.
Mike

jallen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Yesterday I went to cleveland and met up with Damion and he hooked me up:cool: Advertised as a 3.5in the one is more like 5in witch is what i was looking for anyways:worship: If you see something PoPpills has for sale dont hesitate sending him a message he is very courteous and replies quick. Thanks again.

frtysxan2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome Guy!! +++

Just got 6 slings from Damion for a great price. 2 of them for free!! The slings were beautiful and very lively. Met him local and he is a really nice guy. I will definitely be doing business with him in the future. I just can't say enough about him.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just received a couple slings from Damion. Packaging was great, and both T's look nice and healthy. I'd definitely order from Damion in the future.

evicton

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Got my P. Ornata sling from Damion today, packing was great and the t was very lively.

Will do business with again.

gecko_keeper/KBfauna

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Received P. ornatas today - well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Look forward to dealing with Damion again.

grayscale

Arachnopeon
Positive

2nd purchase just arrived from Damion. Great packing and nice spiders again. Thanks

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
positive!

I just completed the first half of a deal with Damion. Packing was very good as was his great communication. all the slings i ordered arrived alive and were very active.

i say the first half of our deal because i also received a mature male A. versicolor for a 50/50 loan.

anyway i defiantly recommend Damion to any one.

jallen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Have dealt with damion twice now and Im impressed. He is great at responding to all questions and messages. All the inverts I have received were healthy and well packed even though we have a foot and a half of snow on the ground. Thanks Damion for the great new additions will look forward to future transactions.:worship:

Twisted

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Got some slings from Damion today and couldn't be happier. There were some delays, unexpected extreme weather conditions caused delays everywhere. Took longer than it normally would but all due to reasons well out of Damion's control. He kept me updated on status, upgraded me to Express shipping from Priority on his dime due to delays as well as threw in a freebie sling that I'm super stoked about.

All slings were well packaged and doin great. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

xcourtney3

Arachnopeon
Positive

I received my slings from Damion yesterday. A few were slightly smaller than expected (one molt behind the others), but they were healthy and active. Great packaging, fast shipping (especially considering the awful weather). Would recommend and do business again if the opportunity arose.

Positive!

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive 1000% grrrrrreeeeeatttttttt

i bought 2 poecilotheria formosa slings from him packed great their lively as hell to im happy if he has more poecilotheria species for sale im buying :4::4::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D{D:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Postive!!

My box with my 3 adorable P. formosa slings arrived this morning. Packed nicely with a still warm heat pad. The slings were active and happy.
Will definitely buy from him again!!

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Purchased 2 P. Formosa's from Damion and I couldn't be happier. They arrived well packaged, alive and very cute lol. One of the smoothest transactions I've had, I know people say this all the time but I will definately purchase from Damion again. I can't wait to for these 2 to grow up.

Sam(very satisified:))

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
1000% positive!!!

Today I received 5 more P. Formosa slings from Damion and they all came very lively and a few of them tried to get aggressive with me lol, I already love these guys. Thanks for the awesome transaction, all went smoother than smooth. Will def buy from Damion again. :):):)

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome!

I just purchased 4 P. formosa from Damion (aka PoPpills) and i must say im VERY pleased with the transaction. For some reason the package was rerouted from his location to half way acrossed the state then back to me so there was actually 48 hours that they were in transit, which was of NO FAULT of Damion's. BUT even tho it did get cold last night they arrived this morning in wonderfully packed, insulated box....all lively as could be and looking very well fed and healthy as a horse. He even threw in a 3i Babycurus jacksoni which was a nice little treat for someone like me cuz i loves me some scorpions too lol. I will for SURE be doing business with Damion in the future and i suggest anyone reading this do the same. :worship: