• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

PoPpills (AKA Damion)

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive!

I just finished a really good trade with Damion, and couldn't be more pleased. I received a MM N. chromatus, who was so well packaged that he still had hair on his butt. Anyone with an N. chromatus knows, that's a heck of a feat! Or maybe I just received the only well-behaved N. chromatus in the known world? Either way, I'm very happy with my newest acquisition. Thanks again, Damion!

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!

Just bought a MM Ornata for my two big girls :D Price was great, packing was perfect, and the T well he is just a handsome man! Thanks again man. I'll watch out for anything else you might have in the future! :clap:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
positive!

Weeeedogggy! The PO made a mess of things but we finally finished it. Good communication and patient. Thanks allot! Enjoy your bugs!

jnaldrich

Arachnopeon
Positive+++!!!

Just received a MM C. crawshayi in a trade with Damion. The spider arrived safe and warm, and Damion's packing was excellent. Communication was prompt, and the deal was made quickly, without any snags, whatsoever.
I would deal with Damion again with no hesitation, and would recommend that others do so as well.

You're a pro, Damion!!!

Thanks!!!:D

Jeff

redknee_freak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just gotten today in a Mm P. regalis from Damion. He was alive and well.
His packing was excellent, timing of here was right on the money of what he told me. His communication was top notch, by letting me know everything of what's going on his end.
The best thing about this, A friend of mine (Jason) was the one who purchased this male and Damion had no worries of sending this male to me to be mated with my female.

thanks Damion, definately would recommend him to anyone

MArk

I made this post cuz i couldn't find one on PopPills, didn't have enough time to look before i went to work.

TarantulaInc

Arachnopeon
Positive.

Just got a mm C. huahini from Damion and a couple slings.

We went with priority and had no problems. Everything was packed well.

Communication was good and shipped when supposed to. Thanks again.

redknee_freak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive for sure

this is 4 days late for the making, bu i made it

I had made a purchased from Damion for 4 of his regalis slings ( 2 for me and 2 is for my friend David). I do have to say, David and I are very pleased to have made this purchase. His packing was brillant and all 2 slings arrived alive and well.

Definately will not hesitate to buy (or trade) for more inverts. Will recommend Damion to anyone.

thanks bro.

Thanks for ya time
Mark-

tjmi2000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Postive

My spiderlings came today healthy and hungry. Thank you for the beauties!
Ted

reptscue

Arachnopeon
Positive

Positive!!!!!
Just received a MM P. chordatus from Damion and I couldn't be happier!
Hopefully my girl with be just as happy. {D

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Great guy! Offered me a couple free spiders and he shipped exactly when he said and even sent another freebie. Great packing and everything.

Thanks again, man!

Aeb400

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Gave me a sweet deal on some slings, All went great!
Thanks Much!!!

HerbertWest

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just received my package the other day and was very happy...was given a free sling because of a minor delay that was no problem at all..also given a nice vial of roachs..will def do business with again..very trusted seller..thanks for the awesome deal

Fluke

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got a 9 sling package from him, all arrived well! thanks!

grnlfr

Arachnopeon
Female Regalis

I just purchased a female regalis from Damion and I couldn't be happier. He even threw in some roaches, what an cool freebie. The packaging was awesome and he's really easy to work with. Defenitely looking foward to purchasing more t's from Damion.

Last edited:

8LBSupply

Arachnopeon
positive

I just recieved a regalis from poppills and it was packaged great and alive and fast when i opened the container even after usps failed to deliver it to me when they were supposed to. it spent a second night at the post office. will do business again

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just received a awesome MM A. versicolor. Great packaging job and good communication. Will buy from again!

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just recieved my T's from a trade with Damion, everything was in great shape. Probably will do more trades with him if I get the chance.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

Just received a mm A. minatrix as a breeding loan. Excellent communication and packing. I definitely recommend buying from him! No worries!

clear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A+

Recently got some slings from Damion. Great packaging and easy to work with!

Alien_Regalis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just recieved a package of spiderlings from Damion. He packaged everything very well and all of the spiderlings look great. He's an easy going guy so was really easy to deal with. I will be doing business with him again if the chance arises. A+ for sure.