Pop Goes The Spider!

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sheesh, awesome spido! Everytime I see trapdoor photos/movies I want them more! ;-D
Keep it up,
Blaster.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very Nice, this video just made me miss my trapdoors. I hope to get some more in the future, what species is this in your vid?

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Very Nice, this video just made me miss my trapdoors. I hope to get some more in the future, what species is this in your vid?
I wish I knew. They were listed as Idiopes Spp. out of Tanzania, but I don't know if thats right. Might be gorgyrella sp.

froggyman, look around, several vendors have traps. botarby8s.com I know has several types, including the ones I have I believe.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
{D thats an awesome spider video! i think thats the best video/audio combination i've seen so far. :clap:

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very, very cool! That's all I can say. I'd planned on ordering a Trap sometime really soon from Botar, but I'm thinking it'll be even sooner than very soon.

Thanks for posting the video!

roo

Arachnopeon
Yeah ... I CANNOT get enough of this video. Well done sir.

-roo

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thanks everyone!
The speed of the capture is what made the audio such a good match. She comes out, makes the grab, is back in, and if you look closely you can see that she even pulls the door tight, all in about a second or less!

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I commented about the vid elsewhere, but just watched again while here.
Love how you layed down the sound track perfectly. :D

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I thought I posted here already but I guess not...but that scared the hell out of me :eek:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I saw the thread title and thought it involved microwaves and evilness . . . then I watched it and cracked up {D :D then I showed Lori and cracked up, then I watched it with the sound on and cracked up again!

Thanks for making my day. That video was GREAT! :clap: