Poor timing=dead spiders

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Corporations? Are we talking about a different subject or are we talking about breeders who mostly do this as a second job? If we make them liable for the weather in our local destinations, the price of each tarantula just went up another $10 - $25 in some cases.
Eulers and I are talking about the above, scroll up.

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
Random update. I expect to be recieving the replacement slings on tuesday or wednesday. The temps are much higher now and there are no storms on the radar.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Should be a better outcome this time. Let's hope so, anyway. What extras did you order along with the replacements if that's what you ended up doing??

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
First time posting! Just read through the thread, I was holding up hope that the slings made it and was genuinely crushed to read the end results. A damn shame, but unfortunately weather is just one of those things we can't control, and even when we try to plan around it, it can still get the better of us. I'm glad that the seller decided to replace the slings, and it was very kind of you to tack on an extra pair of them to support a seemingly kind breeder.

Can't wait to see the update with your new slings. My first sling was a C. versicolor. His name is Caboose and I love that little blueberry to death. I hope you feel similarly about yours! :)

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
I'm excited for the new slings, but still kinda upset about the others. Lesson learned all the same. The seller has been super nice to me, and especially considerig how they handled this, have got a repeat customer for the future. Good customer service is the number 1 thing that makes me a return customer to any business.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I'm excited for the new slings, but still kinda upset about the others. Lesson learned all the same. The seller has been super nice to me, and especially considerig how they handled this, have got a repeat customer for the future. Good customer service is the number 1 thing that makes me a return customer to any business.
I hope your new eight-legged fuzzballs will be able to take your mind of the unfortunate event. Don't beat yourself up. You had no way of seeing that storm coming, and it certainly wasn't your fault.
Life's a b***h sometimes...take pride and joy in caring for your new babies ;)

SDCPs

Arachnolord
As a business owner I'm going to keep your feedback regarding this in mind :)

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
I just got my tracking number today. For some reason fedex says I cant have it held at a fedex hub. Very inconvient but I'll make it work.