Pomona Show

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
If anybody else is going to the Pomona show this weekend, The Evil Spider Hunter and I will be meeting at Krazy 8's booth at 1:00 pm on Saturday.

Too bad Arachnopets didn't have a T-Shirt! (Hint hint!) We could wear them, advertise the site, and recognize each other!

Gotta go, cashing in my aluminum cans... getting every CENT I can for NEW Ts!!!!!!!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
GO!!!!

L.A. County Fairgrounds - The Fairplex - in Pomona!

Saturday and Sunday

Be there!!

(Need a ride?)

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I dont have money this week :( I have to buy a spider!!! Will they have another next week?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
No, just this weekend.... but there is going to be (_*_)loads of spiders there... cheap!!!!

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness
I dont have money this week :( I have to buy a spider!!! Will they have another next week?
raveness, there is a bug fair at the Los Angeles county natural history musuem on saturday may 31 and june 1. there will be vendors there. it is the 17th year for them and supposedly it is the largest bug fair in north america. they also have an insect zoo that is pretty cool. my son and I went last year, it was very interesting.
Ed

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I HATE L.A.!!!!!

But... for a bug show, I'll GO. I'm hitting MapQuest now.... Raveness, you can ride with us!!!!:D

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Be seeing you perhaps

I will be there sat. I'm hoping to add to my collection. Perhaps I'll see you there.

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey guys I'll be there pry

I'll Probably go
If i don't work
any ways can any one give me directions?
PM me pls

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:( IT WAS REALLY LAME!!:(

I expected so much more, but there were not very many vendors and few Ts.

Except for KRAZY 8's who brought a GREAT SELECTION of gorgeous stuff. I ended up with a PZB sling, a GUARANTEED female a. avic (My last one molted out male!) and another brown phase rosehair, to replace the dearly departed Stinky. Krazy 8's has some incredibly beautiful Ts and I put some on my wish list to order from him soon!!

I took my sons, so I had to spend T money on them!! They each got a TokayGecko (I LOVE the mean ones!!) and hissing cockroaches.

But I'm happy with the Ts I got, and my mortgage money is still in the bank!:D

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
I HATE L.A.!!!!!

But... for a bug show, I'll GO. I'm hitting MapQuest now.... Raveness, you can ride with us!!!!:D
there is another insect fair at cal poly in pomona in the fall, early oct if I remember correctly. I will post more info as the time nears.
BTW, if you like reptile shows, try the IRBA show in san diego, supposedly the largest show on the west coast.
www.irba.com
Ed