Polar bear & husky

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you for sharing this....I can barely see to type.
My eyes are spontaneously leaking profusely. Touching to a new level.....
Affirmation of faith in the unexplainable workings of the Creator......humbling.

~Blessed Be

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, that is truely amazing... I'm in awe. Thanks for sharing! :clap:

PhilK

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Dunno if it's tear inducing but it is certainly cute...
Lucky that polar bear wasn't hungry though!
Also, this raises questions about how well this thing would do if there were hunters around? ..If it came to play with the hunters/poachers dogs... *Blam*

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dogs are not the natural prey of polar bears.

Wolves and ravens play together.

We all know females will nurse and mother those of even another speices if they are lactating.

Not so sure what any of that biology would have to do with faith. ;)

Pretty neat though, would love to see a polar bear in the wild.

ArachnoYak

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have to agree

Dogs are not the natural prey of polar bears.

Wolves and ravens play together.

We all know females will nurse and mother those of even another speices if they are lactating.

Not so sure what any of that biology would have to do with faith. ;)

Pretty neat though, would love to see a polar bear in the wild.
Those were some phenomenal pictures, but, like Sheri, I believe that has nothing to do with faith. It is merely random interaction between species. It happens more often than we realize, this guy was just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think it is apsolutly amazing that such an occurance was captured on film. Proof of such events is very important as well as moving ~ Rex

mr.wilderness

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
intriguing

hmm, carnivorous animals in a harsh environment can play in the wild, but humans in today's "modern society" can't resolve their petty differences?... for shame ;)

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hmm, carnivorous animals in a harsh environment can play in the wild, but humans in today's "modern society" can't resolve their petty differences?... for shame
Seconded! ~ Rex

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Wisdom is understanding there is something larger than our small selves.....
Every time humans decide they "know" something....Nature/Creator proves us ignorant.....
Too bad we ALL can't be as these predators have shown themselves to be....:embarrassed:

Thanks again for sharing this enlightening clip....MY faith was reaffirmed, anyway. ;)

As a Mother...I'm thinking that a hungry/feeding young mother would be HUNTING..not playing with potential, CHAINED prey....
They were simply enjoying each others company. Why does it have to be so complicated? In case it isn't widely known...the people of that region have historically kept their dogs chained/tied close by to WARD OFF polar bears...for thousands of years.
So....what happened THIS time? :?

F.A.I.T.H......SOMEthing bigger at work.!

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats really neat. It kinda sheds some light on polar bears as a whole. Ive always thought they were pretty aggressive creatures that i would not want to cross. Well i still wouldnt want to cross one, but its nice to see them in a new light. Very amazing.
-Nate

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The pictures are beautiful, and they are very sweet. Its nice to see animals that are so different being companions for each other.
I wish humans that were different could be that nice to each other.........

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
im waiting for the lamb to lie down with the lion personally.
Dont forget , even humans will sometimes befriend an enemy. There were several instances of people who associated with enemy soldiers that were prisoners and after the war was over they were best friends.
Animals dont have the arrogance and bigotry we humans do so this isnt too odd to me.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Wisdom is understanding there is something larger than our small selves.....
Every time humans decide they "know" something....Nature/Creator proves us ignorant.....
Too bad we ALL can't be as these predators have shown themselves to be....:embarrassed:

Thanks again for sharing this enlightening clip....MY faith was reaffirmed, anyway. ;)

As a Mother...I'm thinking that a hungry/feeding young mother would be HUNTING..not playing with potential, CHAINED prey....
They were simply enjoying each others company. Why does it have to be so complicated? In case it isn't widely known...the people of that region have historically kept their dogs chained/tied close by to WARD OFF polar bears...for thousands of years.
So....what happened THIS time? :?

F.A.I.T.H......SOMEthing bigger at work.!
If you keep any pets around yourself you'll see that they each have a personality of their own. I have two both are great with people. But one will try to kill any living thing that crosses her path (except humans) including puppies, cats kittens, ect. The other one has been cought on more than one occasion playing with the neighbors cat and her kittens. So is theirs something bigger at work here? I dont thinks so.