pokie sild to me as a miranda but i think not!!

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
So I went to repticon ATL this weekend and picked up a few new T's. One was a pokie that the guy said was a miranda...I was so excited from finally gettin a King Baboon and the juv pokie was sittin on the lid so all i could see was its belly...anyways I get it home and it looks like a fasciata..just wondering if mirandas possibly have yellow under their legs as juvies?

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I went to repticon ATL this weekend and picked up a few new T's. One was a pokie that the guy said was a miranda...I was so excited from finally gettin a King Baboon and the juv pokie was sittin on the lid so all i could see was its belly...anyways I get it home and it looks like a fasciata..just wondering if mirandas possibly have yellow under their legs as juvies?
No an adult P. miranda should only have white and black on Leg I. Leg IV's ventral patella should be slightly "off white" but no bright yellow on Leg I or Leg IV

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Young P. Miranda do not have yellow under their legs either.

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
thanks so much dudes yea im kinda thinkin its a striata or fasciata but will check it more when i get off work but thanks again for all the help. it looks a lot like my regalis just a lot darker and the legs look more segmented from the change from black to cream but its no miranda dang it!!!