Pokie dream (not a nightmare)

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
I had a dream last night that I had about a 5" Pokie and was handling it. The little crapper flipped out and scurried, lightening fast up my arm and neck and back down and bit my hand! It then fell and ran. I have this kinda thing happen alot where I'll dream about something and it happens - maybe not exactly to the "T", but it happens. I think it's time to buy a Pokie...........=D

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Go for it, as long as you are missing a few of those 'common sense' pieces in that brain up there, your dream can become a reality :)

Bill

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I keep having dreams of buying more Tarantulas and Scorpions. I had a dream I got a whole bunch in a huge Petri Dish as a freebie. One of the things I received was a Purple colored Scorpion. It was such a weird dream.

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Hey Bill

Does that little guy give you trouble while handling? Has it ever reared up in defense when handling? Ever read Darrin Vernier's Pokie bit experience?

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
yes, I'm well aware of the danger involved.. and no, it didn't give me any trouble at all, really. Slightly skittish, but definately adapted quickly.

I think I'll not do it again.

Bill

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
But, they're all individuals

You definitely have balls of steel. I'll have to handle mine when I get one - they're a really beautiful species. I feel driven to get and handle one.

ahkiu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i had thid dream recently where a new t shop opened locally to where i lived and had every t that was on my wish list. i was halfway through buying them all when i woke up :D