Pogo play..

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Born to ruuuuuuuuuuun...

My new P. Irminia, Pogo, decides he doesn't exactly care for photoshoots...I think he was more interested in playing jungle monkey because right after this shot he jumped onto the leg of the camera man...hahaha. We spent about 10 minutes with this little fart running all over my head before he finally jumped ship and landed on Justin's leg about 6 photos into the shoot. It was quite interesting.

Attachments

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Needless to say the mission was to just take her out for a little while and get some good shots but as soon as she felt fresh air she was up my arm and on my head in NO TIME! It's outstanding how fast these little farts are. Incidently this will be her last time to play outside until I get a formidable "T room". She's grounded.

Marcus

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Now there be a photo for the personal ads.

Good thing all ended up in good clean fun, and not a pair of bite marks that swelled up like pimples from hell.

My P. irminia just molted last night, and is now about the same size as yours. I love the big thick legs on Psalmpeous, they look like tanks.

Bill

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You've got to love those arboreals. We had a similar experience with an acrobatic I. hirsuta. While removing cricket remains, the spiderling lept from its vial and landed square onto Johnny's hand. The little bugger jumped a full foot like a trapeze artist. Well, you still managed to get a great pic, even if it wasn't what you had in mind. Did you take it of yourself??

-Jill

Cowshark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Heh. I was just about to say that pic is perfect for your avatar, and then saw your new one. And ITA, use it for personals. It would work on me!

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL..yeah it was amazing how far and quickly it flew from my head onto Justin's knee. And no, Justin was taking the picture. He was having a blast until it decided he was next...LOL. Quite a time to remember. There was a time when I kept laughing and was worried that if I didn't hold in the laughter she'd take a bite out of comedy...literally!

Attachments

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

cool pic E, I like your avatar! I just may get one! Very convincing picture!

James

Cronoss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice pics.
i just love the days when one of my T's decides it needs to go for a run.
Bryan=D

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL Bryan. Hey Bill, you're my new best friend! As a team, the world would never know what we "knows"...get it..."nose"...hehe...alright. lol

Cowshark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
E, that's so not a bulbous nose. Ok, compared to Michael Jackson's facial travesty it is, but still.

And Bill, those are purty lashes.

I swear I'm not coming on to random posters today. Just being observant...

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those arboreals sure are something!!!

I was at Arachnocenter yesterday and Julio took a A.versicolor out of its enclosure to show off to this friend of mine and it took a flying leap thru the air about 3 feet and landed on a display and then it turbocharged off....we managed to catch it but in the process of doing so I had a cramp in my leg and I was down on the floor grimacing in pain with a spider running all over my back...and the only reason Julio took the d--- spider out in the first place was to show off to this woman friend of mine...too funny...and I can see that I must be getting older because my body is falling apart...:8o

:rolleyes: The Spider Hunter

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL, that's too good. Don't worry about the age thing, just look at Michael Jackson..he just keeps getting better. Okay, yeah that was a bad comparison..lol. j/k. I think it's so hilarious when the little arboreals get a chance and break for it with all of their quickness...just the way they run is so cute. lol.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
not the photos you had hoped to get, but in my mind, they couldn't be any better LOL!
I've had that happen to me, but nobody was home, and no opportunity for a photo shoot.
Makes a nice facial decoration :D

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
While we're on the subject, what's a good way to catch an aboreal? Mine's not loose, but I get the feeling she's just waiting for me to take to lid off completely...

This place is a jungle and I can't imagine the hell I'd go through trying to catch her. I keep them both in my grandpa's (R.I.P.) den. It's kinda my den now, but it's still full of all his shyt. Imagine over 30 years worth of books and trinkets on shelves up to the ceiling in a 10x20 ft room....Yes, I know, utter insanity.

N.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I though you were a...circus midget." -Fireman from Ren & Stimpy

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Now that I look at it better, it's exactly the same size as my avic....'Bout how far from maturity would you say that is?

N.

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How did you finally get it off your head?

Shadrach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OK I'm new to this Tarantula thing, at the point where it run across my head is where I'd have to clean my pants out! But don't get me wrong I did touch mine today for the first time!