• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

poeciN3RD

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Outstanding!!!!

It is my pleasure to give Ryan his first review. His communication, packing, health of his T's, and love for the hobby is awesome to say the least. The beautiful female A. Purpurea came in bullet proof and he even through some fun hissers for me. I look forward to future transactions and know he has many smooth transactions to come in the future. i could not have asked for a better first time transaction :clap:,

Joe Rossi

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Extremely positive

I wouldlike to take the time to write a review for my experience with him , if someone truly deserves it, thats him:)

We had many conversations on the phone, this guy is quite interesting, extremely communicative, very knowledgable and honest and such a nice guy to chat with.

He takes great care of his animals and shows a lot of effort on the research part of this hobby.

His taranulas look extremly healthy, very plump and active and the packaging job was probably the best I have seen in years. Right on time, no excuses, no cutting corners.

This was one of the most pleasant transaction I have had since I started in 1995. Simply Outstanding.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting any T he has for sell, no doubt you will be extremely happy.

Thanks a lot man, we will be in touch!

Fran

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Excellent

This guy PACKS LIKE NO OTHER.Period

In 14 years in the hobby , the transactions,the communication the honesty and the proffesionalism of this guy have been the best by far.

Dont doubt any second buying any tarantulas from him, not only you will be pleased but I personally would back him up at 100%.

I wish there would be more people like you.

Thanks,
Fran

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Posotive aaaa+++++

Im a tad late on this review, but i got a gorgeous female cyriopagopus schioedtei and a little p irminia female sling from ryan last week, and let me tell you she out does all my Ts. Another great hobbiest of Ts, and one of the coolest guys ive met of the board. Communication was the best ive had so far. Ryan cares alot about his Ts and wants to kno who they are going to. I wouldnt hesitate for a sec to do buisness with him of any kind, weather it be on AB or anything else. I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone for any type of buisness.

Thanx again ryan, shes in good hands.

ezberserk

Arachnopeon
The best!

UNREAL transaction! every aspect of this deal went beyond all others! first the communication with ryan was more than a pm here or there we had several phone calls in which i realized how much ryan knows and puts in to this hobby. second the packing was phenomenal! my crappy location takes good ol USPS two days on express packages but the spiders were in perfect condition! and lastly the quality of the girls were out of this world! two fat and happy subfusca and bara ladies! Ryan thanks alot bro i appreciate everything and will buy from again!

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Completed a trade with Ryan a few days ago.. And couldn't be more pleased! The T's are healthy and gorgeous, and once we figured out the details, the trade went smoothly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

paulatpetshop

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive...thumbs up !!!

Ryan and I are in a trade/purchase at the moment.. and I messed up and sent him someone else's box.. He went the extra mile and put a fresh heat pack in there and took the box to fed ex himself and made sure it was sent to the correct receiver.. He did this willingly and in a professional manner.. He is really a stand up guy.. I will not hesitate for a minute to do business with him again..!! Thanks Ryan for all your help.. You are an asset to this hobby..!!
Paul becker
www.petcenterusa.net

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent

Ryan and I negotiated a trade over the weekend and I received 10 slings from him today... They arrived alive and well and they were packaged great. Ryan was very straight forward and a pleasure to talk to and do business with. Needless to say I am very satisfied with this transaction :clap: .

Thanks Ryan :worship:

grayhound

Arachnosquire
Thumbs UP!!!

:clap:
Just met up with Ryan and worked out a sale / trade. He is a great guy, and traded me some nice looking T's. Would DEFINATELY do business again!!
:clap:

campj

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hmmm...

I did a trade with Ryan, and to be honest... it was great! We took our sweet time working out the details which ended up with both of us being very satisfied with the transaction. In the meantime we got to know each other over the phone and through e-mail; I have to say, not only does he know the tarantula game, he's a great guy! To top all of that off, he sent me some very healthy animals packed better than most I have seen.

Thanks again Ryan, I look forward to dealing with you more in the future. ;)

Last edited:

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Epic positive

i just got my half from a breeding loan with Ryan, and i gotta say, it couldnt have gone better.

GREAT communication, plenty of updates, which i appreciate when my males are floating around elsewhere. this has been easily one of the smoothest loans i have done, no issues at all, quick replies, and it ended in success (which is a HUGE plus! haha). i just finished unpacking the slings and again, nothing but good things to say.

the packing was solid, not a single DOA, and about half of the slings came running out of the vials once i opened up the paper towels a little bit. in my eyes, theres nothing better than unpacking a bug that is active and ready to go. not a single sluggish sling, infact, many had begun to web up in there (the ones that didnt shoot out of the packing). now, i am a packing elitist, and OCD when i pack my orders, so when i see an order packed PERFECTLY i gotta tip my hat to that! again, packing was top notch, all packing should be this good ;)

so to sum it all up: GEAT communication, GREAT packing, and very healthy looking slings. i look forwards to future business.
thanks!

andy375hh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

I just received my end of a trade with Ryan all 10 slings came in healthy and active, great communication and packing A+ animals. All around Great Guy Thanks Ryan I wouldnt ever hesitate to buy from you.

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Almost incredible !!!

I recently bought a few Males from Ryan, and let me tell you guys he is one cool guy the transaction couldn't gone any smoother; the packing was superb and the deal ALMOST INCREDIBLE !! So without a doubt I would recomend Ryan to anyone.

Thanks a lot Ryan and looking forward to do some more business in the future.

-.Raul

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
100% positive!!!!

I just received my Ts from Ryan today and i couldnt be more happy! Packing was awesome, Ts were very healthy and best of all, communication is great all through out the transaction. Ill definitely recommend him to other hobbyist! Ill definitely do business with Ryan again in the future!:worship:

stnick80

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I received some beautiful tarantulas from Ryan today. They were very well packed and arrived in fantastic shape. He is a great guy to deal with. Thanks Ryan!

Brandon

scuba113

Arachnosquire
Amazing

Ryan is a great person to work out a deal with. He makes sure the packed is secure and safe for the T's. Also contacted me to make sure the package came in safe and if i was satisfied with it, of course I am, all the T's came in fat. I will being doing business with you in the future Ryan. Keep up the great work.

EXQSAL

Arachnopeon
Positive

I'ts people like Ryan that make this hobby so special to me. Not only was the transaction smooth but the packaging was excellent and the T's came in as if he had just handed them to me at the spot. Looking forward to more purchases from him:biggrin:

HorrorPhD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just did some business with Ryan yesterday. Really, folks, you can't go wrong. His spiders are very healthy and good looking, and the man knows his stuff. He gave us a great deal! Smooth transaction from start to finish. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Ryan!
Jen

Glossworks

Arachnopeon
200% positive

This review is LONG overdue, and it's certainly my bad for taking so long Ryan!
200% POSITIVE, Ryan certainly knows his stuff and is more than willing to communicate and follow up quickly if things go wrong along the way. He had shipped out an order of tarantulas through express, and even though the package was supposed to arrive the next day, it didn't show up for almost a week. Ryan kept in touch with me through it all, even attempting to contact USPS to figure out the whereabouts of the package. He assured me that the packing was top notch, and 6 days later, all the T's (slings and adults) arrived looking healthy and unfazed by the delay!

2 thumbs up! Guys, you CAN'T go wrong dealing with Ryan. Would certainly do business with him again in a heartbeat!

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive:

Ryan is the man when it comes to customer service. I mean he went out of his way to make sure my order got to me safely. Highly recommended seller. Thanks Ryan.