Poecilotheria requiring lower temperatures?

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd just like to know which poecilotheria require lower temperatures.
As far as I know:
P. Rufilata
P. Smithi
P. Subfusca (don't start with the highland, lowland thing please, I read most of the discussions and they lead to no where...)

Am I missing any other species?
The reason I ask is I'm in a tropical country, so I'd like to know which Pokies I should steer clear of, if they really are that sensitive to higher temperatures.
I do, however, have a 2" P. Subfusca, which has been doing fine for the month or so I've had it.
It was kept warm in the lfs.
Thank you for your time.

T o m

Arachnopeon
i keep all my t's in my bedroom which is kept at 72-80 degrees, at night i open the window, so it gets cooler...my pokies seem to be fine :)

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I aslo keep ALL my poeci's @ 72-80ish...even the "cold" ones....they seem to be doing well.....not sure if they would be more comfortable if i kept'em cooler or not?.I have 2 female rufilatas, and 1 subfusca(the cold ones)

They may come from cooler temps in the wild, but still able to thrive at warmer temps, like ther cousins.

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Its the montane species that require lower temperatures so I'd add P. smithi to that list. As has been noted in early trials of breeding this species, a cold spell becomes the key to breeding and the wet season key's many species of Poecilotheria. However, unless you intend breeding you don't have to worry too much about providing cold temps for pokies.
75F is quite adequate but I keep my montane species away from heat sources so they take the ambient temperature of the room.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its the montane species that require lower temperatures so I'd add P. smithi to that list. As has been noted in early trials of breeding this species, a cold spell becomes the key to breeding and the wet season key's many species of Poecilotheria. However, unless you intend breeding you don't have to worry too much about providing cold temps for pokies.
75F is quite adequate but I keep my montane species away from heat sources so they take the ambient temperature of the room.
I did have P. Smithi on the list.:}

Thanks for the info everyone.