Poecilotheria regalis Bioactive Vivarium

Victor Kuluris

Arachnopeon
This is my Poecilotheria regalis female's enclosure. Her background is completely hollow and allows for extensive hiding spots, while the visible parts of the enclosure are heavily planted and rarely disturbed. I quite like this enclosure, although I almost never see the spider besides feeding :banghead: Any opinions, questions, comments, feel free ;)

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd get rid of the screen top (if that's what I see) and replace w/ acrylic. Ts get their tarsal claws stuck on screen, sometimes lose or leg, suffer exhaustion getting off etc.

Victor Kuluris

Arachnopeon
I'd get rid of the screen top (if that's what I see) and replace w/ acrylic. Ts get their tarsal claws stuck on screen, sometimes lose or leg, suffer exhaustion getting off etc.
That was a photograph before the spider went in :) There is plexiglass siliconed over the screening so the spider can't access it.

Ryanxgx95

Arachnopeon
This is my Poecilotheria regalis female's enclosure. Her background is completely hollow and allows for extensive hiding spots, while the visible parts of the enclosure are heavily planted and rarely disturbed. I quite like this enclosure, although I almost never see the spider besides feeding :banghead: Any opinions, questions, comments, feel free ;)
would love to see a how to tutorial

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
Really nice enclosure, are your plants doing ok?

That's the curse of well made enclosures, and that's why I try to make a window on the back side so I can see in the tarantulas hiding spot :D
That is must, especially with OW tarantulas. ;)
Some of my 'back windows'