Species P. ornata

bodar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
and my A.Seemani its like 5". nice but a total pet rock. i know its fat but thats the way it came{D, not but the best pic but im learning, and the T was totally uncooperative:wall:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I love your ornata it looks a lot like mine , soooo gorgeous

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Poecilotheria ornata

My juvie was out on display the other night :D one of my fav pokies!

Enjoy x

Last edited by a moderator:

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Male P.ornata 4.25 inches

I got my male out for a transfer and a feeding, thought i would share a couple of pics.

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice looking male. Do you have a date for him?

Nick

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very handsome young man. Is he always calm enough to hold? My male is very reclusive and a little spazzy.

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very handsome young man. Is he always calm enough to hold? My male is very reclusive and a little spazzy.

No he is pretty much a runner, (AKA the "whacko") and i have to be quicker than him.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My new 10" female P. Ornata

Got this beautiful 10" female Ornata this afternoon from Reptist and she is stunning! Not to mention MEAN!! You can see videos of me building her new enclosure in discussion under the thread "My new 10" P. Ornata Enclosure Video Tutorial"...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd like to see a ruler next to that thing...
Reptist already measured her at 10" and I'll get a good measurement myself when she settles in a bit...I'm not going to stress her out to get a ruler pic right now...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd like to see a ruler next to that thing...
Glad you edited your first post you had put up:embarrassed: ...just for your info, these pics always go into my pic thread afterwards - I do this so people can see the pics without searching for my pic thread...:D