Poecilotheria Ornata Sack

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
tonight i came home from work and when i checked out my big girl,and she dropped me a big sack . im going to setup an incubator and take a few pics and open it up and hope its good.

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i just wanted everyone to know the reason i pull my sack is that i live a block away from railroad tracks and it kinda shakes alot , im affraid this could stress her out and make her feel insecure and eat it , i did open it up its all yellow and real soft i will wait and get pics at a later date , maybe this weekend in my next post im gonna show off mommy

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Did you pull the sac at day 1 and open it??

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh dear, I have a feeling this is gonna be "one of those threads"..

It does truly sound as though you pulled and opened it on day one, but I hope I'm wrong. If she dropped the sac today/last night(different timezones, so I'm guessing last night) you've probably screwed the sac up already.. But I am truly hoping this is all just a big misunderstanding, and that you did in fact do your homework, and did it properly.

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
he said he pulled it because he didnt want it eaten by the mother,He lives by train tracks and the shaking may stress her out. Pulling it that early I would not give it much of a survival rate...unless you have a mechanical mum. But opening it is going to dry them out and leave you with a coin purse. Good luck
~Aaron

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
But opening it is going to dry them out and leave you with a coin purse.
~Aaron
LMAO!!!!;P Funny stuff!!!!

Wish he had left that sac with mom for at least a lil while, never heard of anyone pulling sac DAY 1.

GOOD LUCK, your gonna need it. Coin purse{D{D{D

PIG-

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This isn't going to be good! By the looks of that sac, it still has that "New Sac Smell"

After the first day, those eggs probably aren't even fertilized yet.....

I do think the coin purse is actually a pretty good idea! Strap a zipper to it and fire that sucker on ebay!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This isn't going to be good! By the looks of that sac, it still has that "New Sac Smell"

After the first day, those eggs probably aren't even fertilized yet.....

I do think the coin purse is actually a pretty good idea! Strap a zipper to it and fire that sucker on ebay!
They need at least 72 hours I would think.

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yes ! i pulled it , the sack isnt open its sealed in an incubator , and i stuck it in my rack where it will sit for 4 days and then ill open it up ill keep you posted and hopefully i did screw this up!

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Might be a good idea to give it back to her!Then maybe pull it round 30-45 days.
-Chris

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree...earliest I pull is 21 days...but my temps are very high LOL!!
I'd say it's too late to do that now...Forget too late, it's just not a good idea. You were worried about her munching it b4 well you better be a little bit when/if you decide to give it back to her.

Goodluck, Dayyan

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah , i did she got , i also covered her cage with a black towel, i check and post tonight after work about 1:00 am or so , do you think i should offer her food?