Poecilotheria metallica just arrived!

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Funny, I know this might sound strange but I just received my P. metallica's today and even though they look beautiful and are so full of energy they still arent my favorite Pokie. My friends think Im crazy but of all the Poecilotheria that I have (and I do have a lot) the P. regalis is still my favorite. Maybe its just me. Thanks Vitaliy, these guys/gals are beautiful. Maybe they will grow on me with time.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Funny, I know this might sound strange but I just received my P. metallica's today and even though they look beautiful and are so full of energy they still arent my favorite Pokie. My friends think Im crazy but of all the Poecilotheria that I have (and I do have a lot) the P. regalis is still my favorite. Maybe its just me. Thanks Vitaliy, these guys/gals are beautiful. Maybe they will grow on me with time.
They are just kind of overrated in some ways! Still beautiful, I will agree, not my favorite! My fav's are the subfusca, ornata and rufilata!

Joe - CAK

Ingar

Arachnopeon
I wondering how big should be tank for adult Pookie? Just wondering.. :confused:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They are pretty, but for the prices they are going for up here, I half expect them to be able to offer indepth insight into most of the worlds problems.

psykoink

Arachnopeon
They are pretty, but for the prices they are going for up here, I half expect them to be able to offer indepth insight into most of the worlds problems.
Lol, I totally agree. I didnt break the bank when I bought them, but they were not cheap either. I actually didnt even look to buy them at all but the price was fair so I figured why not. Whats a Pokie collection without a Gooty!

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wondering how big should be tank for adult Pookie? Just wondering.. :confused:
Depends on the pokie!
Anything from a 2.5 gal to a 10 gal, depending on size, which pretty much depends on species.