Poecilotheria fasciata

Arachnokid 93

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WOW !
I heard that they are fast but these guys are realy fast but some thing is bothering me. it is never in the top it dug under its water dish and has been there ever since and also I thoght thes guys where skittish NO it attacks any thing that moves

can you guys answer my Qs

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW !
I heard that they are fast but these guys are realy fast but some thing is bothering me. it is never in the top it dug under its water dish and has been there ever since and also I thoght thes guys where skittish NO it attacks any thing that moves

can you guys answer my Qs
again....different T's react differently. I posted on another thread...i have a friend who has a G. Rosea that is mean as....well you know. As soon as its tank is opened it will raise up its front, expose fangs...on at least 3 occasions i have actually seen venom dripping from its fangs because it wanted to bite soo badly!!! so...just because 85-90% of a certain species acts a certain way...there is still that 10-15% that doesnt.

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
fast

pokies can be very fast when they want to be, and as been said, individuals in any given species can have differing temperaments. My regalis's are pretty calm, but my fasciata and rufilata run laps around their containers. So your mileage may vary, as they say.