Poecilotheria Breeding ?

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey guy i have tried to breed a pair of my pokies and when i first put the MM in the cage she was drumming back with him very much giving herself to him but he was a punk !! so i left him there over night and next day , same thing he runs the min she moves closer "with her drumming back" still .. so i left him in her cage for 5 days till i seen her Pounce at him !! its been 3 days with him out her cage ....... should i put him back in ???

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is a very good chance he got the job done....hard to say though....if you put him back in, he might end up a big ol bolus, in the water dish....lol

Has he made a new sperm web since you pulled him out??

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
there is a very good chance he got the job done....hard to say though....if you put him back in, he might end up a big ol bolus, in the water dish....lol

has he made a new sperm web since you pulled him out??

lol man that blows ..... So i guess now ill never no huh :(

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

that is what usually happens ;p

yeaaaa i guess then :( .. They were so happy before ... I guess all woman get tired of men at some point right "ana.." lol

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeaaaa i guess then :( .. They were so happy before ... I guess all woman get tired of men at some point right "ana.." lol
well, usually if deed done there is no mo love and happiness for the male from that female, and if he stick around long enough she will kill him even if she in not hungry
I had females kill males and deposit in water dish before
its a perfect matriarchy world, awesome :D

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well, usually if deed done there is no mo love and happiness for the male from that female, and if he stick around long enough she will kill him even if she in not hungry
i had females kill males and deposit in water dish before
its a perfect matriarchy world, awesome :d
lol nice !! Well i guess ill keep him out :( n wait for him to pass

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What kind of poec are you breeding? If the MM is still strong you can sell him or you send him off to someone and he is successful in breeding, you get half of what he sires.

Just a thought.

I need an MM rufilata.

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what kind of poec are you breeding? If the mm is still strong you can sell him or you send him off to someone and he is successful in breeding, you get half of what he sires.

Just a thought.

I need an mm rufilata.
well i had a post up here "p.regalis help" cause there were both pose to be p.regalis but the female has no cream band !! Its like all "black" n the male dont really have a band to .. So i just mated them now that they are both mature .. I was gonna mate the female with a male i originally had myself witch is 100.percent regalis .. But when i didnt see her look nothing like a regalis "far as abdomen" i chose not to

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i had a post up here "p.regalis help" cause there were both pose to be p.regalis but the female has no cream band !! Its like all "black" n the male dont really have a band to .. So i just mated them now that they are both mature .. I was gonna mate the female with a male i originally had myself witch is 100.percent regalis .. But when i didnt see her look nothing like a regalis "far as abdomen" i chose not to
Confusing response... I guess i'm trying to figure out if you have tried mating different species together. :?

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my reaglis has been living together for over a month....i am now sure how successful i am

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
1st rule to breeding, check you have a pair of the correct species
Lets hope nothing comes of the meeting

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yea well i think the pair that i got from a friend as "p.regalis" is deff another species ..thats why i did not pare the female with my own regalis mm that i got from ken!! But what ever there are i was told they were from the same sac

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The pair you are trying to breed are from the same sac?
If so I'd avoid that, the male is likely to be mature well before the female and its frowned upon for direct inbreeding like that.