pls, help feeding slings

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They would clean up leftovers and poop.

:clap: :clap: Its a tough job :worship: :worship: But someone has :clap: :clap: to do it:worship: :worship:

-Sean
and ( t ) do not eat them ? and are we saying 2/ 4/ 6/ 10 / in the tank :? :? %%% phil

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
and ( t ) do not eat them ? and are we saying 2/ 4/ 6/ 10 / in the tank :? :? %%% phil
T's will eat them occasionally, And you can put in as many as you want, but the colony will eventually establish equilibrium.

-Sean

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
While you wait you can go lift some rocks in the garden and get some Oniscus asellus (dont know the english word for them, but i send a link below) My Apophysis sling ate those i would use for cleaning;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oniscus_asellus

yep, thx I came out to find some of them and I already gave them to my T's and well, my T's enjoy.. I guess, but I ordered some pinhead crix and mini mealworms... I hope the package arrive next tuesday...

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yep, thx I came out to find some of them and I already gave them to my T's and well, my T's enjoy.. I guess, but I ordered some pinhead crix and mini mealworms... I hope the package arrive next tuesday...
Good it can be used temporaryly;-) Good it got some food and good luck with your new T.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
so wood lice would be ok in a ( t ) tank they would not be food for the ( t ) and what would they do cleaning up ? :? :?
Already answered i guess;-) But not everybody can use them as some T´s will eat them, They work very well with my Rosie, but my T. Apophysis sling makes dinner out of them{D