pls, help feeding slings

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi, I can't find some store or place where sell crickets or something to feed my new slings, I went to a near park to find some but nothing, what can I do? :wall: somebody told me with a little bit of meat but I'm not sure.. please some suggestions would be excellent. (my slings are C.Crawshayi 1 1/2" legspan, H.Lividum 1/2" legspan, A.Geniculata 1/2" legspan, P.Regalis 1" legspan and B.Ruhnaui or albiceps 1/2" legspan)

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Well, you're on the other side of the pond, so I'm not sure if they have them over there.. But you can order crix over the internet. And while you're waiting for them, go to the nearest bait shop, and get some mealworms.

-Sean

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, you're on the other side of the pond, so I'm not sure if they have them over there.. But you can order crix over the internet. And while you're waiting for them, go to the nearest bait shop, and get some mealworms.

-Sean

yeah thx, but here in Lyon I haven't seen pet stores or bait shops, I don't know why, so, I guess I'll order crix and worms by internet, let me search some dealer. :confused:

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
no, they only ship to EUA cities not to Europe, but I already found one link that make sales in Europe, thx :razz:

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
order some online then, but why did you buy a T before you had access to crickets?

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
order some online then, but why did you buy a T before you had access to crickets?
That was my dullness, I thought that I could find some crix or worms easily even that the T's dealer could give some, but I was wrong, that will never happen to me again. :embarrassed:

I already ordered some worms and pinhead crix :D

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
you can always butcher a larger feeder into smaller pieces

just try not to always feed the same spiderling the same part, for nutritional reasons

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That was my dullness, I thought that I could find some crix or worms easily even that the T's dealer could give some, but I was wrong, that will never happen to me again. :embarrassed:

I already ordered some worms and pinhead crix :D
ahh yea i see what your saying..where did you order from?

omni

Arachnobaron
'pillbugs'? :) pinhead crix not always around when I want them where I live, so I bought a big batch from Flukers online, fed most off, now raising my own crix, an article here showed how

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so wood lice would be ok in a ( t ) tank they would not be food for the ( t ) and what would they do cleaning up ? :? :?

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
They would clean up leftovers and poop.

:clap: :clap: Its a tough job :worship: :worship: But someone has :clap: :clap: to do it:worship: :worship:

-Sean