Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

pls help..emergency

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by yokkohmorata, Sep 3, 2009.

1. yokkohmorata

yokkohmorata Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    is my scorp gonna die?..his missing a leg..
    i notice it this morning..pls help..
    should i panic?..

2. RyoKenzaki

RyoKenzaki Arachnoknight

He will be fine

3. As long as it doesnt get in the way of chasin crickets down and what not it'll be perfectly fine... some years back one of my scorps lost a leg and it didnt stop him one bit...

4. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking Old Timer

If you could post a picturs I think we would have a better idea. I would want to know why it happened. If it happened before you got it or a month or so ago then I wouldn't worry. I think the cause of the loss is more importatnt than the loss. Inverts can do fine missing a leg or two.

John

5. calum

calum Arachnoprince

yeah, he should be fine. I've had scorplings lose legs before, they were all fine.

6. MarkG

MarkG Arachnopeon

Yeah it should be fine I had an androctonus amoreuxi live 2 years without a leg.

7. BorisTheSpider

BorisTheSpider Overly Complicated

When you feed him ( or her )

I had a scorp drop a leg , so to help him out I would remove the back legs from the crickets before I would feed him . It doesn't kill the cricket , just slows them down enough to help the scorp catch em .

8. Redneck

Redneck Arachnoprince

I got a c vittatus with 1 claw and he eats like he has 2 i found it out at my sisters and it looked like the claw was broken it was bent backwards i knew it wasnt right so i deside to grab it up and take care of the little fella and he is doin great i would offer pics but my camera sucks soo it wont get a clear picture of it when i try to zoom in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.