PlexiTop Watering

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
Just wondering if anyone else does this on occasion also...
Since my tops are all plexi and vented with holes,occasionally, I will pour some water on them to simulate a quick downpour. The enclosure returns to normal after a while of course,but figured just another way to get some water throughout like in nature. 😊

cold blood

Staff member
I pour water through the holes....but its less that i want to simulate rain and more that im too lazy to pop the top...lol.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just wondering if anyone else does this on occasion also...
Since my tops are all plexi and vented with holes,occasionally, I will pour some water on them to simulate a quick downpour. The enclosure returns to normal after a while of course,but figured just another way to get some water throughout like in nature. 😊

I've done it as well, but not a downpour. Avics at least don't like a downpour, they pull their legs in.

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
Yeah that works. Unless one has a misting system etc, it's hard to simulate rain.
Well...about that 😂
I do have a mistking system downstairs for my panther chameleon...
But it is set to go off a little too much for the tarantula taste Id imagine.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well...about that 😂
I do have a mistking system downstairs for my panther chameleon...
But it is set to go off a little too much for the tarantula taste Id imagine.
I know that product. I used to own a Veiled. I love Panther's though--- what type of Panther? I haven't bought one yet because the breeder Ed Kammer, produces so many gorgeous ones that it's hard to make a decision.

PGRVII

Arachnosquire
I know that product. I used to own a Veiled. I love Panther's though--- what type of Panther? I haven't bought one yet because the breeder Ed Kammer, produces so many gorgeous ones that it's hard to make a decision.
Ed does breed some nice ones over there at Kammerflage. I got King Zorak from Nick Henn at Canvas Chameleons a number of years ago,picked it up at his facility and got a tour,it was super cool. He is a Blue Bar Ambilobe.