Please tell me if this spider is venomous?

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
All spiders are venomous. Don't have a specific ID for that one, but given your locality highly doubtful that it'll be harmful to humans.

Xkrnpridex

Arachnopeon
All spiders are venomous. Don't have a specific ID for that one, but given your locality highly doubtful that it'll be harmful to humans.
Oh, it's just that i'very seen house spider walking around but never seen this one so I was worried.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
No idea what the spider is but it obviously is not one of the so called highly dangerous ones. So the answer to the original question is, barring trying to get little kids to repeatedly kiss it, consider it harmless.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Why the disagree with me, my man? Venomous and harmless mix, as you know :-s
Sir I did not intentionally disagree I will change it, my fingers are large like the hind legs of our Royal majesty and I sometimes hit the wrong rating. Apologies.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Sir I did not intentionally disagree I will change it, my fingers are large like the hind legs of our Royal majesty and I sometimes hit the wrong rating. Apologies.
Oh no need for apology, my man. I guessed something like that (happened before to others) just I was curious :)

Tigrosa

Arachnosquire
It's a male orb weaver. The males are tough to identify. But he's harmless :) not to mention beneficial.